Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A real shame about Chas Hodges the other day. I mean this with greatest possible respect to the man but it does seem kind of Spursy that he passed away months before probably one of the biggest gigs of his life opening the new stadium.
Id say this would be more appropriate for some Spurs fans at the moment!

But in all seriousness, if we're gonna go down the Chas 'n'Dave route, and it isn't "Glory Glory Tottenham 'Otspur" (which it should always have been IMHO) then I think this would be a cracking one to run out to:

even a "...Spurs winnin" namecheck halfway through... (1m50s if yer searching for it!)
I fucking love the little cheeky smirk he gives Dave when he sings that bit... almost like they snuck it in unnoticed!
Beautiful stuff!

Last edited:
cfOGBDu.jpg

The best of spice girl.
Scary AF to think that Baby Spice is 40.... Top lass though.

But in all seriousness, if we're gonna go down the Chas 'n'Dave route, and it isn't "Glory Glory Tottenham 'Otspur" (which it should always have been IMHO) then I think this would be a cracking one to run out to:

even a "...Spurs winnin" namecheck halfway through... (1m50s if yer searching for it!)
I fucking love the little cheeky smirk he gives Dave when he sings that bit... almost like they snuck it in unnoticed!
Beautiful stuff!

Not to mention namechecking Ghod on 27 seconds

Just read an interview with Steve Mcqueen in Time Out... he doesn't mention Spurs once... even in the 'Passions outside work' question (Family & Literature, if you're wondering...)

Now if that were a Gooner... he wouldn't stop going on about ArseAnal!

Beautiful stuff!

Honest question, what does he say at the 40s mark? "Pie and mash, and ..." what? I'm sure he isn't saying what it sounds like to my ear.

Back
Top Bottom