Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A but it's a lucky colour though!
Not in the Old Boys Network of Wimbledon it isn't! (OR Australian tennis players!)

Talking of which ... I wonder how much Nike & Spurs would have to stump up between them to cover the drop in sponsorship revenue from AIA if we insisted on Navy logo on the home shirt... knowing full well they'd probably double or even treble their sales without any red on it! Im not saying AIA Don't sponsor us... but they're clearly paying a Premium top wedge to be able to insist on RED...
I just wonder what the amount they'd be prepared to offer if NAVY or WHITE were the only two logo colours on the table??

Not in the Old Boys Network of Wimbledon it isn't! (OR Australian tennis players!)

Talking of which ... I wonder how much Nike & Spurs would have to stump up between them to cover the drop in sponsorship revenue from AIA if we insisted on Navy logo on the home shirt... knowing full well they'd probably double or even treble their sales without any red on it! Im not saying AIA Don't sponsor us... but they're clearly paying a Premium top wedge to be able to insist on RED...
I just wonder what the amount they'd be prepared to offer if NAVY or WHITE were the only two logo colours on the table??
You would think at some stage it would have been discussed! There's been enough negative social media stuff that somebody at AIA,NIKE or Tottenham would have picked up on it......surely?

Without wishing to brag (and yet somehow managing to do so)
I'm gonna make sure I'm wearing my Spurs top when I go into work with this guy next week!

CJynjF8UkAA7Bm1.jpg

#justsayin'

MAY THE FACERE BE WITH YOU!

(Blatant, I know... Sorry. But I couldn't help myself on this occasion!)

Remember where you got that FREE CL ticket last season mate :llorisunsure:

Remember where you got that FREE CL ticket last season mate :llorisunsure:
I'll try my best... gonna be humming Glory Glory and Ossies Dream all week in a flagrant attempt to endear myself to him and nab myself some Wembley tickets...
Then again, that might just annoy him!

I assume he'll be going to a coupla games while he's here over the next few months!
Might ask him where he's drinking pre-match!

HAPPY DAYS!

Last edited:
Was a massive Spurs fan

Sad day, used to hang around with friends of his Daughters when I was a wippersnapper. He lived close by in a village called Datchworth. He invested a lot of time to local interests. Huge loss to broadcasting but more importantly, a man who will be missed by everyone who was fortunate enough to meet him.
He was even drier (humour wise) in real life than he was on Film xx.
RIP.
And why not !

Sad day, used to hang around with friends of his Daughters when I was a wippersnapper. He lived close by in a village called Datchworth. He invested a lot of time to local interests. Huge loss to broadcasting but more importantly, a man who will be missed by everyone who was fortunate enough to meet him.
He was even drier (humour wise) in real life than he was on Film xx.
RIP.
And why not !
By those that know him (reading on twitter since his death) he never once uttered the words "and why not". It came form a Rory Bremner impersonation of him which stuck, he then named his autobiography by the same phrase.

Back
Top Bottom