Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

never heard of him. is he one of those grimy artists? stormy, from my neck of the woods is one of those. although stormy is, it has been alleged, a palarse fan
Nope, he is one of those Spurs fans from the US. From those grimy artists at least Wiley and AJ Tracey are Spurs.

never heard of him. is he one of those grimy artists? stormy, from my neck of the woods is one of those. although stormy is, it has been alleged, a palarse fan
You might have heard one of his songs though

He's pretty interesting. A middle-class Muslim dude from the North Side who tried to recruit some US national team players to Chicago Fire SC, raps about politics and drops anime references in some of his stuff, definitely unique among American rappers.

Last edited:
Optimized-Nick.png

Nick Kyrgios turning up at Wimbledon.

Was a massive Spurs fan

“I’ve been a Spurs fan since I was 10-years-old, so I’ve probably been a fan for longer than anyone here! I remember the fantastic double team. I also remember Ledley very well, because let’s be honest, for many years, Ledley was the best centre-back in the country. He was so unlucky with all those injuries. I thought he was a terrific player. I can imagine him playing in our double team, which I believe is the best team I’ve seen anywhere.”

“I’ve been a Spurs fan since I was 10-years-old, so I’ve probably been a fan for longer than anyone here! I remember the fantastic double team. I also remember Ledley very well, because let’s be honest, for many years, Ledley was the best centre-back in the country. He was so unlucky with all those injuries. I thought he was a terrific player. I can imagine him playing in our double team, which I believe is the best team I’ve seen anywhere.”
"....and why not?"

Without wishing to brag (and yet somehow managing to do so)
I'm gonna make sure I'm wearing my Spurs top when I go into work with this guy next week!

CJynjF8UkAA7Bm1.jpg

#justsayin'

MAY THE FACERE BE WITH YOU!

(Blatant, I know... Sorry. But I couldn't help myself on this occasion!)

Last edited:
Without wishing to brag (and yet somehow managing to do so)
I'm gonna make sure I'm wearing my Spurs top when I go into work with this guy next week!

CJynjF8UkAA7Bm1.jpg

#justsayin'

MAY THE FACERE BE WITH YOU!

(Blatant, I know... Sorry. But I couldn't help myself on this occasion!)
You working crew on the Han Solo spin off film, if so I bet there are a few stories after recent news the other week. Just hope the film does the icon justice.

Not sure why this brought a smile to my face, the boy has temprement issues but I prefer him to be one of us than most on the tour
Well I take it Nike are his sponsor? He could have rocked up in a chav kit! Now that would have made him a proper grade A cunt would it not? Plus a chav kit are fashionable with plastic celeb types! so fair play he got a Tottenham shirt but then it's Wimbledon are the rules white kit for training sessions as well?

Well I take it Nike are his sponsor? He could have rocked up in a chav kit! Now that would have made him a proper grade A cunt would it not? Plus a chav kit are fashionable with plastic celeb types! so fair play he got a Tottenham shirt but then it's Wimbledon are the rules white kit for training sessions as well?
...and I bet Wimbledon could also insist on NO RED LOGOS if they saw fit to!

Back
Top Bottom