Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Almost as bad as that fat cunt from man v food shedding fake tears at WHL

To his credit, Adam Richmond (or Richman whatever it is) is one of the very few celebrities in the States that actually does follow the sport. Those videos were a little over the top, sure, but he still posts about Spurs on a pretty regular basis.

To his credit, Adam Richmond (or Richman whatever it is) is one of the very few celebrities in the States that actually does follow the sport. Those videos were a little over the top, sure, but he still posts about Spurs on a pretty regular basis.
Or is it West Ham? Like him, I can never quite remember :rolleyes:

I honestly when I saw this thought he was casting for Four Brothers 2, same picture!!!
large_3M2J5XhGcWisTomkNNkYwYN9PS7.jpg

If Best Spam get their celeb fans to do the x factor sign - bringing to mind 2 crossed hammers... can our male celeb fans get their cocks out?

I don't really care either way. Have no problem of the stars showing their affection for Spurs.

We can't tell if they're real fans until they stick with us over years though...The jury is out. If they stay, fair play!

I don't really care either way. Have no problem of the stars showing their affection for Spurs.

We can't tell if they're real fans until they stick with us over years though...The jury is out. If they stay, fair play!
I'm pretty sure that Wahlberg has professed his loyalty to half a dozen foreign teams. It's like when Woody Harrelson claimed to be a lifelong PSG fan. The only team Wahlberg is actually a fan of is New England and maybe the Red Sox.

I'm pretty sure that Wahlberg has professed his loyalty to half a dozen foreign teams. It's like when Woody Harrelson claimed to be a lifelong PSG fan. The only team Wahlberg is actually a fan of is New England and maybe the Red Sox.

Sounds likely, but on the other hand there is nothing wrong about discovering Spurs as a grownup.

... And West Ham, and Leeds.

Back
Top Bottom