Falque signs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There an intro section on the off topic forum. Get yourself on there. Make sure to put a picture of your girlfriend or wife otherwise your IP address gets banned.

In the summer I believe those player you mentioned will be out the door, we seem to be going for quicker smaller players these days.

Redknapp's future obviously affects all this.

Thelonious said:
In the summer I believe those player you mentioned will be out the door

Let's hope so eh? Getting rid of Bentley has been like trying to scrape a rather persistent (15million pound) dog shit off your shoe.

You really want a club with some dollar coming up from the Championship- maybe a Leicester?? Otherwise really dont see where Master Bentley will go- especially on the stupid fee we will no doubt request.

I think our only hope would be say Malaga - can see Dave fitting in well with the local ambassdors abroad there or otherwise - it must be PSG - Levy will need top take Leonardo out on the lash - pour blue nun down his throat and do the old Beckham /Bentley thing - " Hey lLeo why waste xEuros on a 37 year old who cant run and instead spunk it on a 27 year old with a better speaking voice , nicer hair, a cheeky smile, ... and trust me Leo what this kid can do with a ball and a dust bin will make you come........shall we say £6m........by the way...have you seen Jenas play...ever"

Back
Top Bottom