FA Cup memories: The hand of Sol

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Talking about defeats in semi finals that that c*nt played in?

Why?
You dont know where you're going if you dont understand were you've been.

What he did to us changed us for the better and today we are in a better place than him

Maybe but i cant bring myself to read it, especially on a Friday, maybe i'll save it for a Monday...

"The game was heading for a replay until — inexplicably — a looped ball over the top was met by the hand of Campbell. It was a stupid, careless and rash mistake; the more you see it, the more confusing his reaction was. The ball was nothing more than a scoop and hope, but it presented Alan Shearer the ball from 12 yards and ended our hopes for a cup double."

The thing that sticks in my mind about that incident was that about 10 minutes previously a Newcastle player (in my memory Shearer, it could have been anyone) had done the exact same thing down the other end and we were given nothing. Really bizarre.

Urggggh.... it's taken me almost 17 years to erase that day from my memory... I woke up this morning with it finally gone from.my mind.... and then this!!!!

Thanks for that Bardi Bardi !!!!

Back
Top Bottom