FA Cup 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Smolik said:
I hate it in cup games where they give the main bit of the Park Lane to the away fans, absolutely kills the atmosphere. Was completely flat today

Always expect a morgue-like atmosphere from us nowadays in games against smaller clubs. Knew it would be shite today. Incidentally though, did the Cheltenham fans make a lot of noise?

To be honest I didn't think they were that great to be honest, especially considering they had the whole Park Lane. Saw a load of them on the train dressed as jockeys which was a bit much. They made a bit of noise early on but mostly just singing about hating Gloucester. I was in the East Upper which probably didn't help the atmosphere either.

I was in the PL lower. They sang a bit but their main thing was ooooooo you're shit aah every time we had a goal kick.

1. I thought that old chestnut died along with Moses

2. He's Carlo Cudicini, biatches

For some reason someone behind me kept singing the 'Sol Sol wherever you may be' song on their own. Not sure why, dunno if he thought Cuntbell was playing or what

It's written, the road to Wembley is being paved.

Seriously though now city are out, it's any ones cup, why not ours? Who's gonna stop us?

The F.A. Cup is coming home. ITK

A knight in shining armour might be coming to the rescue, I've not been Vicarage Road in spite of living nearer there than most grounds.

Apparently VR hold 17,500 and we would be entitled to 15%...by my maths thats around 2,500.

Ive got two hopes of getting a ticket for this one. Bob's one and no is the other.

Bradford Supporters will be able to buy tickets at Vicarage Road on the day via cash turnstiles.

Adults: £10.00
Juniors under 16: £5.00

When we play them i'm guessing about 40 quid...

Back
Top Bottom