FA Cup 3rd Rd - Middlesbrough F.C. Vs Tottenham, Sun 5th Jan.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not embarrassed at all. It was supposed to be childish, so it hit the mark just fine.

Whilst I’m on, you say you don’t blame Levy for individual performances. I have a couple of points:

1. Do you feel that if he had sanctioned millions in the windows that we’d have played the side we did? If not, surely it’s his fault when our terrible players play terribly as they shouldn’t be playing but would’ve been replaced by Messi, Mbappe, etc? Therefore, he’s responsible for individual performances.
2. If, however, you meant individual performances by the team, again the point stands that when we lose, we should have a better (more expensive) squad to play better players, so again you blame Levy.
3. Do you only cry about Levy when we lose? Were you being a weepy wee bitch about Levy when we were walking out in Madrid last May? Or only after we’d been beaten? Is it only his fault when we lose, but nothing to do with him when we win?
4. Do you find people sigh, roll their eyes, or just get up and leave when you enter a room?
5. Feel free not to respond to any of these, I don’t really give a shite. I’m just being childish again.
6. You’re a cunt.

John calls it a miracle we came 4th with this squad.
He also said most of it should be kept at any cost less than two years ago.

This is the age of the short term opinion. Just count you're self luck that you have a
Stone it’s not.
But I find it quite atrocious that people feel no shame in slagging off Eriksen after what they said about people who did slag him off just half a year ago.

A whole thread on who should replace him.
He’s irreplaceable isn’t he? And if you don’t agree, you don’t understand football and are a gooner cunt? Right?
This is the age of short term opinion. Just count yourself lucky that you have the hand of common sense on life's tiller. In the shape of me. You're welcome.

Klopp has built a team over 4 years, so trusts and knows the youngsters in his squad.

Mourinho has been here '5 minutes', your bias is clouding your judgement.
Always fun to get a disagree from a member on here, who hasn't made a post ever even though they've been a member for over three years.

Surely AZSpurs isn't a multi? Haha!

Tue 14 Jan20:05M'BROUGHH
Sat 18 Jan12:30WATFORDA

Watford are 3-2-1 their last 6 EPL games so will be interesting to see how many 1st teamers start v Boro.

Back
Top Bottom