FA CUP 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was hoping for the Sunday afternoon, will have to be content with watching it at the supporters' club in Valletta. Should be a good atmosphere though.

Just dawned on me that I’m meant to attend a wedding in NY on the day of the semi. I can feel the fever coming on now...I’m certain it’s the beginning of the 4-week incubation period of the Tottenham flu...

:wanyama:

DY5PFOaX4AAnuyZ.jpg

Something many of our fans will be really happy about........

"If you can't afford it, may be you should support another team". "It's just supply and demand, deal with it".

Really odd I would get disagrees for being sarcastic, or maybe they are the ones that are happy at higher ticket prices. Odd whatever way you look at it. Can't understand why any fan of football defends ticket price increases, what the hell am I missing?

Southampton given 33,400. We should get similar. My estimate is 40 loyalty points as the cut-off.

I thought it would go to ST holders from WHL first (c19k - 20k), then the remaining 13k - 14k would be allocated amongst people that got their ST for the first time this season with it being prioritised according to how many Loyalty points people had when they were just members.

I thought it would go to ST holders from WHL first (c19k - 20k), then the remaining 13k - 14k would be allocated amongst people that got their ST for the first time this season with it being prioritised according to how many Loyalty points people had when they were just members.
Nope, just on loyalty points as normal from what they told the Trust. Not that it makes a huge amount of difference - since you get 25 points just for renewing each year anyone who's been around a while will have more than the new holders have had the chance to accumulate yet. But for those who are in there first year it'll come down to points earnt this season, not as Bronze members.

As they've been giving out loyalty points for attending home games to Season Ticket holders this year there will be enough differentiation among new season tickets to allocate tickets without referring back to last year.

Anyone who supported the club buy buying a ticket and attending on nights like Newport, Rochdale etc won't have anything to worry about. Those who didn't get out of bed for the Crystal Palace match might find they miss out. Totally fair IMO.

As they've been giving out loyalty points for attending home games to Season Ticket holders this year there will be enough differentiation among new season tickets to allocate tickets without referring back to last year.

Anyone who supported the club buy buying a ticket and attending on nights like Newport, Rochdale etc won't have anything to worry about. Those who didn't get out of bed for the Crystal Palace match might find they miss out. Totally fair IMO.

It's actually crazy how many holders sit near me that I've probably only seen 5-6 times this season.

It's actually crazy how many holders sit near me that I've probably only seen 5-6 times this season.
There's 2 seats next to us in Club Wembley that have been empty for every PL game except for those that went to the ticket exchange. The people that own the season tickets have not attended any match that I have been present at and I've only missed one home game all season.

There's 2 seats next to us in Club Wembley that have been empty for every PL game except for those that went to the ticket exchange. The people that own the season tickets have not attended any match that I have been present at and I've only missed one home game all season.

And i'm sure they'll attend the opening game of the new stadium with their new season tickets, whilst my brother and dad who have hardly missed a game this season might just miss out with their Bronze memberships.

Unfortunately there is not much the club can do to stop this.

And i'm sure they'll attend the opening game of the new stadium with their new season tickets, whilst my brother and dad who have hardly missed a game this season might just miss out with their Bronze memberships.

Unfortunately there is not much the club can do to stop this.
Yes there is! Card not used, constantly listed on the exchange etc? You don't get to renew. Simples.

Back
Top Bottom