F.C Internazionale Milano -v- Tottenham Hotspur - 14/03/13 - Europa League Last 16 2nd Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope the good that comes of this, aside from qualifying of course, is that AVB understands that Tottenham don't do easy - each game must be treated as 0-0 at all times.

The video I got of after the goal was utter shit, so I won't post that. Couple of snaps:

lNniucD.jpg

cq1v6pH.jpg

d1uNR6B.jpg

Enjoyed the experience if not the game so much, but in the end we went through which is all that mattered. And my mug was captured on tv at 3-1, happy days.
:adeninja:

escher said:
Watching the Adebayor goal again you'll notice he was a split second from being ruled offside before his falling on his arse tap in.

jesus, get us some strikers in the summer.
seems to me that being "a split second from being ruled offside" is exactly where we want our strikers to be all of the time.

after all, he was in position to score the match-winning goal.

which he did.

haters ...

:vdvshh:

The split-second wasn't his decision it was a mistake by the Milan defenders who moved back to put him onside - watch the goal, as he runs in he's offside until the milan defenders run back and help him out

Was not able to watch until today. Was on full internet radio silence protocol, but got fooled by checking email on my phone where there was announcement for quarter final ticket sales from the ticketsales office. :avbwtf:

Anyway, fired up the DVR expecting something completely different than that.

Sweet mother of little baby jesus, what a game.

I am actually glad I knew the result ahead of time and was spared the stress induced diarrhea and unnecessary thickening of my coronaries.

Back
Top Bottom