F.A. Cup: Fulham F.C. v. Tottenham Hotspur F.C.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ShakeHarderBoy.gif

If Carlsberg did away days!

Sounds like a loverly time was had by all alongside The Thames yesterday!

Last edited:
when it comes to Trippier I actually feel he's almost be a better winger than right back, his crossing is great, he is clever at passing and he can come of the wing and play inside a bit. Certainly when we play 3412 when he has less defensive responsibility I feel that's when you can get the best out of him.

Walker obviously with his power and pace is still number one but Trippier IMO could get in most Prem teams in his position. Good player.

when it comes to Trippier I actually feel he's almost be a better winger than right back, his crossing is great, he is clever at passing and he can come of the wing and play inside a bit. Certainly when we play 3412 when he has less defensive responsibility I feel that's when you can get the best out of him.

Walker obviously with his power and pace is still number one but Trippier IMO could get in most Prem teams in his position. Good player.

I think Trippier is a much more able deputy to Walker than Davies is to Rose...
Not taking anything away from Davies... h'es fine in a 'traditional 4-4-2... but when it comes to the way we/Poch wants to play... with the Full-backs more like wing-backs, I just don't think that suits Davies' game.
But Trippier has always been a lethal crosser of the ball... if he had Walker's pace, he'd be the perfect wing-back!

A tidy performance and good bounce back after 2 losses in a row.

Will take any grief on this, but I like Vorm. I know he almost had a singlular ultimate howler in the match, but Hugo could learn a thing or two otherwise on distribution from him. That's the one thing about Hugo that gets me, is that he's not that amazing out of the back with his feet, and sometimes he sucks. Don't get me wrong, I love everything else about him, but if he could fix that part of his game, it would be helpful.

Now let's dispatch the Belgium lot on Thursday.

COYS

Back
Top Bottom