F.A. Cup: Fulham F.C. v. Tottenham Hotspur F.C.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dreamt it all last night. We go 1 up after a daft goalkeeping error gives Son a tap-in. He takes his shirt off and gets carded. Then scores again, takes his shirt off again and is off. Finishes 2-2.

Also, Gary Lineker turns up at my house to watch the second half, then spends the whole time flirting with my wife.

Decent bookie should be able to offer you an accumulator on final score, red card and the Lineker business. Fill your boots.
Have you told the wife to scrub up just in case?

I know this is late but has a family incident whilst on the way had head back home and hospital. My ticket is up for grabs if you can be at either Herne Hill or Kings in Camberwell. PM me if possible

Got a good feeling about today, especially with that team. Good to see Winksy starting. I remember us going there in the league under Martin Jol, we'd been playing poorly at the time but turned on the burners and won easy, 4-0 I think, then went on a good run. Similar today would be very welcome.

Lovely atmosphere building up on the river. It's a full on invasion. Spurs fans arriving by coach, car, tube, train and ... boat! Feels like there are no Fulham fans here today. COYS.

Glad to see Super Jan back, will hopefully make us more solid.
I do worry though, we haven't been good lately and this is the kind of game I could see us losing to be honest. I hope we sweep them aside though and get Lincoln at WHL in the next round.

Back
Top Bottom