F.A. Cup: Fulham F.C. v. Tottenham Hotspur F.C.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Need a fucking performance. We have a decent chance at a trophy here. Time to wake up lads. Hopefully this dip is the one we normally have at the end of the season and we can get back on it and stay on it from tomorrow til May

The reason that I'm apprehensive is that we're live on the Beeb and we don't often cover ourselves with glory when we are on terrestrial TV. Really need to buk the trend, and I really don't want the neighbours putting in a complaint to the council about noise levels.

We win 2-0 and everyone's looking forward to the Gent game Thursday.
I hope.
I'm looking forward to the Gent game anyway. I fucking love watching Spurs at wembley. Despite what some people say, it's a fitting venue for our mighty club. I'll hopefully be in thirsty Eddie's around 6.30 if anyone wants to buy me a pint.

Definitely, so I think Dele and Kane have to start.
With Lincoln, Millwall and Boro definitely in the last 8, if we win tomorrow we have a roughly 50:50 chance of a quarter final draw that gives us a fairly easy pathway to the last four.
I'll be honest with you, that's not how maths works.

Remember, none of the top 6 teams have lost yet. There is a better-than-evens chance (if they all progress) that we draw a top side in the last eight.

And I still want us to go balls deep in this competition - I just want to get the facts right.

Edit: in fairness, I see that you said 'roughly' so fair enough! Here's hoping that:
A) we don't fuck up
B) the draw is kind if we don't fuck up

if we win tomorrow we have a roughly 50:50 chance of a quarter final draw that gives us a fairly easy pathway to the last four.
And a day out at wembley ! ...in all fairness, this is why so much of the gloss has been taken off the FA CUP. Too many matches are played there now. Semi finals, league cup finals, play off finals....etc..etc... In my opinion Wembley should only ever be used for England internationals, the FA CUP final, and Spurs matches

Was about to ask where is everybody thats not going on boat party going? , i know there is a thread about £1.95 pints at the Sports bar near Fulham broadway i think it was

And a day out at wembley ! ...in all fairness, this is why so much of the gloss has been taken off the FA CUP. Too many matches are played there now. Semi finals, league cup finals, play off finals....etc..etc... In my opinion Wembley should only ever be used for England internationals, the FA CUP final, and Spurs matches
I agree about Wembley.
A semi-final v Millwall at Villa Park would be old school.

To be honest. Not too fussed about the line up for this game. Wanna see some passion, bit of creativity and shit loads of chances. We are bound to score at least 1 of them haha. 3-1 COYS!

I think a lot of this game rests on whether Pochettino has got the tone right between a couple of poor performances on the road (our achilles heel this season for sure) and the fact that all teams have poor runs.

For mw though it is whether we have the players to put the ball into the back of the net.

Massively important game for us but Fulham are a good side, have a fully fit squad and have seen that the so called lesser clubs can hold their own.

I just hope we do not lose.

Back
Top Bottom