F.A. Cup: Fulham F.C. v. Tottenham Hotspur F.C.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very Happy. Good strength team, comfortable win, no injuries or cards, rests for Lloris, Dier, Walker & Dembele. Assume Dembele wanted to get on as his former club as otherwise seems strange. Sissoko better today but still not done anything to justify a starting place. Trippier looked good

Sessegnon did some nice things too
16 ffs. We have been looking at him, along with others. He's definitely going to be a good LB/LWB.
He's made over 10 starts and scored a couple of goals. I should think he's aware that if he goes to us he will be third choice. Unless he is trusted over Davies.
Yet Liverpool are interested too and they have got Moreno and Milner. He may get a bit more game time there.

just wish once it was 0-3 Poch had put Wimmer & Janseen on, I know sissoko was up and ready to come on so he would have to come on as well.
there was 15mins it would have given them all a good run and shown good use of squad

Depends on the type of game, IMO.

Dembele has been crucial for our control in a number of tough games. However, Winks might be the go-to-guy against lesser opponents where we need to unlock their bus and a Dembele-Wanyama midfield would be a bit too negative/defensive.

I kind of agree but the play almost always slow down when he gets the ball. He's the king of keeping it, dribble and make a short sideways pass. But it's very seldom his magic leads to anything in offence. I admit he's stronger defensively than Winks, he probably is winning the ball more often but I'm not sure right now that he's contribution is greater than Winks in achieving the goal of winning games.

They're all the same. Plenty to say before it happens, but always hard to find afterwards. I don't mind him being an idiot, but his 'l know better than you' attitude stinks. We have to many like that.

Its odd......it would be like if I didnt care two fucks about the EL, yet Im in the EL thread for a week before the game, during the game and days after the game.
I claim to favour the FA Cup much more highly, and want to go strong (as I think our back up players are shit)
When a strong line up is named, I then claim it doesnt mean we are serious about the tie and say Im dissapointed that two of our (shit) back up players didnt start.

Then we walk the game and I disappear from the thread

:memeokay:

To echo the sentiments above, I have been VERY impressed by Winks this season. One of our players of the season, so far.

As soon as he is linked with a big money move to a "bigger" club then we will know he has truely made it! :sonpoint:
What a player though! So composed on the ball, the way he plays he is becoming undroppable.... also think trippier looked good today!

Its odd......it would be like if I didnt care two fucks about the EL, yet Im in the EL thread for a week before the game, during the game and days after the game.
I claim to favour the FA Cup much more highly, and want to go strong (as I think our back up players are shit)
When a strong line up is named, I then claim it doesnt mean we are serious about the tie and say Im dissapointed that two of our (shit) back up players didnt start.

Then we walk the game and I disappear from the thread

:memeokay:

Like I said earlier - troll. Just another twat looking for attention by being deliberately controversial. He won't even admit he's wrong - they never do.

He's contradicted himself so many times - as you pointed out.

Back
Top Bottom