F.A. Cup: Fulham F.C. v. Tottenham Hotspur F.C.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we should throw this one along with next Thur's game so we can concentrate on the league and getting back into Europe next season & then throwing that.

Wenger-style!

Id play the U18s.

We need to win a trophy, and this should be our priority one, along with top 4.

Back to 3-4-2-1.. Trippier and CCV in.

-------------------------Lloris-----------------
-------CCV---Alderwiereld---Vertonghen----
Trippier-------------------------------------Davies
------------------Dier-------Winks------------------
---------Eriksen---------------------Alli-------------
-------------------------Kane------------------------

Dele has to start, he is one of our main goal scorers, plus the manager said Kane will be rested so we don't have many options upfront if we want to win.

Love Fulham Away as it's both the nearest and best fixture for me. Boathouse in Putney, walk through the park, usually win then reverse the journey.
Sadly I don't think I will enjoy this one as much as . . . . .

I'VE STILL GOT THE FUCKING HUMP!

This is Vinny's big chance. A second half hat-trick in front of the Putney End as we win 5-0. HT 0-0 with us looking jittery. Our season gets back on track here. Lots of love for Poch. Awesome away day. COYS.

Fulham have a great youth set up. The geezer that used to do Southampton academy is there.
Their under 18's done ours recently and have won a few trophies of late haven't they?
This is a very hard game.
If we start the same Wycombe line up we will be in trouble. Who do you pick.
It's a very fine balance as 3 days later we have Gent, a game we have to win, and then Stoke another 2 games in 7 days.
Man City, for example, play today, their first game since Monday, again Tuesday first leg of CL but not again until 12 days later in the PL.

Only an utter Spurs optimist without a football brain predicts anything other than the mightiest of strugglea for us in this game.

After our last two performances this has #whothefcuknows.com written all over it.

We badly need a positive result.

Back
Top Bottom