Expectations..for the rest of the season!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Chelsea average 2 points a game 'till the end of the season, we need to win all 9 games remaining to win the title by 2 points or 8 wins and a draw and rely on goal difference.

It's not that likely, frankly, but let's get as close as we can. If results go our way, we could be just 1 point behind Chelsea by the time they play on Saturday.

The cup would be nice though.

If Chelsea average 2 points a game 'till the end of the season, we need to win all 9 games remaining to win the title by 2 points or 8 wins and a draw and rely on goal difference.

It's not that likely, frankly, but let's get as close as we can. If results go our way, we could be just 1 point behind Chelsea by the time they play on Saturday.

The cup would be nice though.
I agree it's not likely, but other that Big Fat Sam who thought Palace would turn the Chavs over at their place yesterday? "It's a funny old game"!

I predict a comfortable runners-up spot.
And improvements everywhere on last season.
Happy days. Onwards and upwards.
COYS!

And I think I read that winning the remaking two games would give us a total that would have been enough to win in 10 past Premier League seasons.

Back
Top Bottom