Everton (H)- Doomsday?!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have no idea, and neither do I care in honesty. If one has to solve their issues with violence (or the threat of violence) they have lost control and the argument / debate.

Not that I'm approving of anyone calling you a "mongoloid" I just think offering someone a "fight" to resolve said issue is a bit, well, neanderthal.

You're right of course, and I'm honestly not usually like that.

I'm generally a chilled and amicable type of bloke, as I'm sure those on here who have met me will testify to.

I was just brought up that if you really feel the need to call petty names, you should at the very least have the guts to do it face-to-face, rather than the sammyspurs sammyspurs method of hurling abuse whilst hiding behind his spunk-stained monitor, in his gimp lair.

You're right of course, and I'm honestly not usually like that.

I'm generally a chilled and amicable type of bloke

So if I said this in a face to face conversation with you:
Hopefully, but doesnt that feed into the theory that we are a "one man team". If the players lost focus the last three months because they assumed Bale would take care of it, we have problems.
Im not so sure its their focus, but their ability (talking about Dempsey, Holtby and Siggy). And Ade needs support from the crowd, which he isnt getting.
I dont see AVB as a manager who makes simple changes to deal with injuries either. Hope Im wrong obviously, but just dont share the enthusiasm that losing our two most important players at this stage, is going to have an a good affect and kickstart our season.
You would have replied...​
Yeah, AVB's a shit manager. That's why we're third in the table at this stage of what we shouldn't forget is a very transitional season. Take your prozac before you self-harm.
....Like you did on the internet?​

Serious? Not that's their anything wrong with that, still support us. Always remember someone saying you're from Holland!

People say alot of things...Born in Woolwich, raised in Thamesmead (extended family in Wood Green and Edmonton hence the connection)

Moved to Stockholm in 2001, and Amsterdam in 2010.

Went to my first game in about 89 (aged 14) and went to about 150 games through the 90's.

Been going 4-5 times a year since moving away from England.

Spursy? Probably not. Do I care? No.

People say alot of things...Born in Woolwich, raised in Thamesmead (extended family in Wood Green and Edmonton hence the connection)

Moved to Stockholm in 2001, and Amsterdam in 2010.

Went to my first game in about 89 (aged 14) and went to about 150 games through the 90's.

Been going 4-5 times a year since moving away from England.

Spursy? Probably not. Do I care? No.

Fair enough. Atleast you still come over.

Spursy is overrated.

So if I said this in a face to face conversation with you:
Hopefully, but doesnt that feed into the theory that we are a "one man team". If the players lost focus the last three months because they assumed Bale would take care of it, we have problems.
Im not so sure its their focus, but their ability (talking about Dempsey, Holtby and Siggy). And Ade needs support from the crowd, which he isnt getting.
I dont see AVB as a manager who makes simple changes to deal with injuries either. Hope Im wrong obviously, but just dont share the enthusiasm that losing our two most important players at this stage, is going to have an a good affect and kickstart our season.
You would have replied...​
Yeah, AVB's a shit manager. That's why we're third in the table at this stage of what we shouldn't forget is a very transitional season. Take your prozac before you self-harm.
....Like you did on the internet?​

Are you asking would I have said the same in person? If so, the answer is yes.

And it was more of a reply to all of your negativity than just that post.

You need to cheer the fuck up and get off the manager's and players' backs. As someone else pointed out, we're sitting 3rd 4th, not 3rd from bottom.

Now take your fucking prozac.

Spursy is overrated.
Oh no you didn't
73935718_small.jpg

Sorry to interrupt, but a nice little stat just popped into my head. Of the last 11 Spurs goals, 10 have been scored by messrs Vertonghen, Sigurdsson and Adebayor. I believe that now makes us a #threemanteam, which in my eyes is a tremendous step in the right direction.
:ade: :gylfi: :vert:

As you were...

Sorry to interrupt, but a nice little stat just popped into my head. Of the last 11 Spurs goals, 10 have been scored by messrs Vertonghen, Sigurdsson and Adebayor. I believe that now makes us a #threemanteam, which in my eyes is a tremendous step in the right direction.
:ade: :gylfi: :vert:

As you were...

Add Lloris to the mix and we're rocking

Back
Top Bottom