Everton at Wembley. 13/01. 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Its tough no doubt. Prefer that we are difficult to shop for though, rather than assembling a team / bench of any old players happy to take megabucks.
The balance of the people in the dressing room is so important. Just one cunt can spread bad juju and cause problems.
With Wanyama and Lamela back and Toby and Winks to come all of a sudden our depth looks impressive again, but injuries are so unpredictable.
I can't answer your question tbh.
We need players that are better than we have, want to play for Tottenham (not in the English mega bucks PL) players that want to win, be a pleasant well balanced person and a team player. Unfortuniatly there isn too many around. A superstar as Bale or Ronaldo could be disruptive also. Liverpool can attract players on the back of some success which we can't. Utd/Chelsea and now City sell themselves. Woolwich had the stable card to play with AW being there for ever so players that sign feel secure-hopefully that will end.

We are in good place and are moving forward although very slowly. At the moment for me, we are experiencing ground hog day scenario ? We need to snap out of it and not sure Poch knows how to. He needs to learn quickly and the team needs to step up.

Seeing the Mouse back like that today was amazing! back to his imperious best such strength and composure on the ball! he'll be so important in our CL games

Delighted for him and us as I thought he’d lost it a few weeks ago

We need players that are better than we have, want to play for Tottenham (not in the English mega bucks PL) players that want to win, be a pleasant well balanced person and a team player. Unfortuniatly there isn too many around. A superstar as Bale or Ronaldo could be disruptive also. Liverpool can attract players on the back of some success which we can't. Utd/Chelsea and now City sell themselves. Woolwich had the stable card to play with AW being there for ever so players that sign feel secure-hopefully that will end.

We are in good place and are moving forward although very slowly. At the moment for me, we are experiencing ground hog day scenario ? We need to snap out of it and not sure Poch knows how to. He needs to learn quickly and the team needs to step up.

Negative bollocks. Do people like you actually attend games or just watch it from home, bitching and whining when we don't win the treble?

;-)

But I do think all this vitriol against Sissoko is way over the top and the commentator pointed out that he has made more appearances for us this season, including coming off the bench, than anyone else which should say something about Poch’s belief in him

And I believe in Poch

Hope your New Year is going well
You do understand that the Sissoko posts on this thread are jokes don’t you? Nobody is seriously saying he was rubbish in the ten minutes he had yesterday.

Seemed a lot of orange jacketed stewards came out with ten minutes to go and sat on stools watching the crowd around the pitch
Was there more than usual?
Not noticed that many before...

Seemed a lot of orange jacketed stewards came out with ten minutes to go and sat on stools watching the crowd around the pitch
Was there more than usual?
Not noticed that many before...
Yes a bit OTT yesterday. Everton supporters left 10 mins early as well. Probably they were booked for the wrong match.

Negative bollocks. Do people like you actually attend games or just watch it from home, bitching and whining when we don't win the treble?

;-)
You couldn't get be more wrong. Im not bitching at all.

If you can be bothered to read the regular posts earlier on in the thread, you will understand my comments.

Questions as...
Do we need a few better players than we have currently in our starting 11 and depth?
What type of player would be suited not to disrupt the Status Quo of the current squad?
The wrong player could be a devastating for the balance we have?
Bringing in the 'superstar' foreign player just because we could pay them mega bucks is not the way forward?

Please do not generalise with your sweeping uninformed statement-its 'negative bollocks'.

Or do you want me to tell you to F off and start a bitching.

This is a forum for football opinion and opinion is what makes it go round. Getting personal is 'negative bollocks' also.

If you want people to leave because they do not say what you want to hear, then so be it.
I do this for fun and to get others perspective on the games .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom