Everton are in for a tonking

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I remember a shit team from North London walking all over them on the opening day one year at Goodison. Problem is after January 1st Everton seem to pick up.

Beaten Chelski and Citeh at home recently, I'm hoping for a draw, a win would be a bonus, a defeat would not surprise me. Last beat them up there in 2007 so probably due a win according to the law of averages. (Wish someone would tell Utd that too!)

I'm going :harrylol:
In the Everton end :harryfacepalm:
Not sure how to dress for the occasion, sneaky dark blue 09/10 away strip under a jacket? They always show a picture of Liverpool fans sitting next to Everton fans during the Robberside derby but if I was standing next to a smug looking away fan in his colours I would rape his soul :levystare:

It's one thing for the fans to feel like this, we've endured a week and two games of utter surrender... it's another thing for each and every player representing THFC this week, to say 'fuck it, we won't stand for any more... UNLEASH HELL!'

Stevenage & Everton... you have been warned!

Just booked cheap tickets on train line for 5 people i'm going with. Couldn't be arsed with driving now.

Leave at 9.45 sat, leave 12.30 sun. Both takes 3-4 hours. One change. Anyone still looking of means of going do that. Come join the party.

SUPER OFF-PEAK RETURN £114.50
3 Adult(s) Full Fare @ £26.50
2 Adult(s) 16-25 Railcard Fare @ £17.50

Back
Top Bottom