Everton are in for a tonking

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

iOlKG.jpg

I'm gonna drop these owls all day long.

Thelonious said:
It's been a while since we won at Goodison, I'm not confident
Actually, I just won 1-0 in Football Manager at Goodison Park.

ceyMP.jpg

shit, just realized he's red. Probably should photoshop him, but I'm feeling lazy right now.

eggsoakley said:
WHOS GOING? I AM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

NIGHT OUT NIGHT OUT NIGHT OUT NIGHT OUT.

Have no money but fuck it.
Same for me.. How're you travelling?

Don't really wanna drive, and the last train back from Kirkdale is about 7.20pm so there's no way i'd chance having to make that to get back to London. My only other option would be to hop on the Spurs coach.

Ideal! Tight on money and not sure on me mate's uni plans for the weekend otherwise i'd also grab a Travelodge or something.

Think we'll plump for the Spurs coach if there's still seats available, fuck driving.

I'm going. Not looking as forward to it as I was a few weeks ago, but I'm still up for it. If it all goes wrong, there are plenty of places to get smashed in Liverpool.

Back
Top Bottom