EUROPA LEAGUE: Lazio (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right then you slags, I'm off to Rome shortly. Someone better post up where we're drinking pre-game or there will be trouble.

There seems to be many squares in Rome. which one is the main one!
Piazza del Popolo

geografico_10_4201.jpg

Looked at a few pictures of that square. No Bars from what I can see. The club said The Piazza Navona has bars?
Roma has maybe 2.000 bars...a bar every 200 metres
if you want a pub, the best areas are Campo De Fiori, Trastevere (TRILUSSA SQUARE) or the center near Altare della Patria, the big and wonderful white monument: near VIA DEL CORSO there are two pub when you can find a lot of english boys, called SCHOOLAR and TRINITY COLLEGE PUB

A fan of another club that comes on here simply to ask for advice about London, provide the history of his club, give directions around Rome, where the best bars are, how to ask for beer in Italian, without trolling or slagging off our club... I like this guy. Have some rep Klose.

A fan of another club that comes on here simply to ask for advice about London, provide the history of his club, give directions around Rome, where the best bars are, how to ask for beer in Italian, without trolling or slagging off our club... I like this guy. Have some rep Klose.
thanks for the nice words, I really appreciate

talking about tomorrow's game, bad news for us: Klose, Konko and maybe Candreva out...
the stadium will not be full, absolutely
we sold very few tickets (16.000 at yesterday) first of all because time is really prohibitive (working hours) secondly because Italian, I dont understand why, have always seen the europa league as a useless competition.

for more information I am here, but I think many of you are already in Rome and will not read this forum

Forza Lazio

At least one Spurs fan was stabbed last night.

Hopefully no reason to be too worried, but stay sensible out here lads.

Ooh fook! Rome does seem to be a bit 'stabby'... I hear the buttocks are a particular target (summit to do with Masculinity or 'shame') and you can't sit down for weeks...

I can think of better ways to ensure all standing at games!!!

That's not good at all is it...

So they boo Spurs' black players at our place, and stab Spurs fans at theirs... and I bet David Baddiel STILL wants SPURS fans punished for singing Yiddo occasionally!

The system is so broke it's getting beyond repair!

When will Italy and their clubs be kicked out of competitions? Imagine if there were constant stabbings of rival foreign fans in England?

I mean, really picture it. Fucking sick of them getting away with everything. Corruption, matchfixing, riots, stabbings, open fascism every fucking season.

Apparently they steamed into the pub with CS gas and baseball bats, seriously fucked up! I don't think this will be the last incident we'll hear of sadly. :avbshock:

Back
Top Bottom