EUROPA LEAGUE: Lazio (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where did you hear that from? My mate phoned up last week and apparently we've sold 2000 tickets

I know, I heard that the other week too. But if you go on the Spurs site and look at Lazio Away tickets it says 'Sold Out'

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/Tickets/ticket-news.page?

Hs2KW.png

I know, I heard that the other week too. But if you go on the Spurs site and look at Lazio Away tickets it says 'Sold Out'

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/Tickets/ticket-news.page?

Hs2KW.png
Probably because they've allocated us all the tickets the were initially sold and they're not gonna give us anymore? Not sure. Anyway, we'll know in a few days. I can't see us selling 3500 tickets in a matter of weeks when only 2000 applied for the initial batch of tickets.

Probably because they've allocated us all the tickets the were initially sold and they're not gonna give us anymore? Not sure. Anyway, we'll know in a few days. I can't see us selling 3500 tickets in a matter of weeks when only 2000 applied for the initial batch of tickets.

Yeah fuck knows. We don't know for sure if only 2000 applied initially?

I really want to see Carroll or Falque start not sure about both tho, as it is a must win fixture, need some solid players out there, Lazio are no push overs

I'm gonna need to learn a few phrases in Italian. 'One beer please' 'two beers please' 'three beers please' and 'come back to my hotel, it's only down the road' should suffice

have a good trip everyone going out there, unbelievably jealous, would do anything to be going Rome
Thanks man, at least your wallet is on better shape than mine! We'll try and keep safe, apparently the club have put on shuttle buses to the ground for us which saves us walking over the 'stab bridge' lol.

On the way to my mate's house now. See you all on the other side with some pics and maybe some videos.

Arrivederci!

Thanks man, at least your wallet is on better shape than mine! We'll try and keep safe, apparently the club have put on shuttle buses to the ground for us which saves us walking over the 'stab bridge' lol.

On the way to my mate's house now. See you all on the other side with some pics and maybe some videos.

Arrivederci!
Even after forking out for this trip I'd still put money on yours being in better shape than mine haha! At least the club know about it and are trying to help fair play to them, I'm sure everyone will be fine.

:gazza2:

I'm gonna need to learn a few phrases in Italian. 'One beer please' 'two beers please' 'three beers please' and 'come back to my hotel, it's only down the road' should suffice
"Una birra per favore" " Due birre per favore" "Tre birre per favore" ... "Vieni nel mio hotel, è qui lungo la via"

need something else? ;)
I repeat, I am very sorry to read that you continue to call us racists

we are no more "racist" than they are asroma, Juventus, Inter or Verona fans, but the Italian and foreign press always attacks ONLY us

I would like to do an history lesson, but it would take too long and my english is not perfect. I only ask you a pleasure: Fascism, understood as a SOCIAL movement is VERY different from Nazism.
Nazism is racism, anti-Semitism and cruelty to other human beings and this is disgusting.
Fascism was a movement that has brought a lot of force and wealth all over Italy: our grandparents, when we speak about fascism, their eyes start to shine with joy because everything was perfect, rich and safe.

Later (1938) mussolini became allied with Hitler because he was forced: he had to choose to be destroyed or become allies with Germany (Mussolini made the wrong move, no doubt!!the only wrong choice of its management.)

Mussolini instituted several innovations that went to improve the lives of Italians and Italy, unlike now where politicians think about only their comfortable and everything goes wrong, was rich, prosperous, secure and projected toward a bright future, then ruined everything in the 1938.

Finally we can divide Fascism into two parts:
1923-1938
1938-1945

the second part i believe that all of us know what it was disgusting
the first part is that our grandparents are still in love, the REAL fascism...

sorry for the long post and I hope i not to be attacked

GOOD MATCH AND FORZA LAZIO, you are welcome

Back
Top Bottom