EUROPA LEAGUE: Lazio (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One of them even posted a video showing their "friendly" support at Liverpool St when they came to the Lane, to show they werent all facist scum.

At the end of the video, they sang a song where they were all chanting Il Duce (Mussolini) and sieg hieling???! Sorry, I meant "Roman saluting"...

:harryfacepalm:

To be fair the ones who came on here seemed quite nice. It's just the cunts that turned up to the match were the fascist cunts. And FWIW I think the "Roman Salute" is just as bad as the Nazi Salute. I mean they are one in the same. But even if you claim it is linked to ancient Rome, they were just as if not more evil than the Nazis. They just got away with it because they were in ancient History. But lets not let the waters be muddied, the Romans were still cunts.

Heading out Wednesday for this. As I quite like beer & a bit of a sing-song, if anyone hears where all our fans are congregating on Thursday, I would be most obliged if you post in here.

the bridge near the stadium, basically where a lot of trouble happens, been reading up on it recently.

the more your with the better..they tend to pick on 1& 2's very small groups...there shitcunts & wont dare go near anything where numbers are similar... keep your wits about you or wait for a group to come by.
stay by the inner pavement as they like to play at modern day zorro's from behind
on vespa's

been there a few times for lazio/roma games...fucking ultra's/nazi's my arse........i've shit harder after a vindaloo

My line up would be somethin' like this.

Friedel
Walker Caulker(if fit) Dawson Verts
Carroll Sandro
Lennon Falque Bale
Ade

COYMFS
1340509853309.jpg

well i'll be getting a cab to the ground irrespective, so if anyone wants to jump in feel free to do so.

If any of you lot are going I want pictures and videos! I'm expecting at least one photo of a Spurs flag next to a fountain with yids standing all around it! :king:

Back
Top Bottom