EUROPA LEAGUE: Lazio (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lazio and Spurs are the two teams going into the knock-outs. I'm saying we'll draw this away and win our next game!

To hazard a guess at a line-up, i'd say:
Lloris​
Gallas Caulker Vertonghen Naughton​
Carroll Huddlestone​
Gylfi Falque​
Mason Adebayor​

With Defoe and Dempsey on bench ready to be subbe on!

havn't heard of anything arranged yet, if i do i will post or pm you!...word of warning ...the bridge leading up to the olympic stadium is the chosen place for ities to pick on innocent fans... no colors & the more of you together the less chance of the cowards giving you a slap!. carribineri are shite as well & will let it happen.

Normally get these warnings before most Euro away games and rarely end up seeing any trouble, but I might get a taxi to the ground this time.

By the way, if we lose this game, Lazio and Maribor can make sure that we get knocked out. Need a draw!

I would like to see Defoe, Lennon and Walker rested for this game. Considering they've all played the most games so far this season.

Carroll and Falque should get a chance but can only see 1 of them starting.

Lloris has played in every EL game, so I guess he will start in goal.

Haven't a clue. For me he's not mobile enough to play out wide. Also, with his current lack of confidence, he seems so reluctant to move forward with the ball. As soon as he receives the ball he looks for the easy pass, seemingly afraid to make a mistake.

That said, I think he's a superb player and with a bit of confidence will make a big difference to the team.

I can see Defoe being rested because if anything happens to him, we're screwed in the league for our next few games. ...even Harry Kane is still injured!

Remember when the groups were announced and Lazio fans came here saying, "oh we nice. People don't understand us.....we not fascists..."

Well in the spirit of good sportsmanship, I hope we fucking roast those ass rangers. Monkey chanting cunts can cunt the Fuck off. We know their true color.

Remember when the groups were announced and Lazio fans came here saying, "oh we nice. People don't understand us.....we not fascists..."

Well in the spirit of good sportsmanship, I hope we fucking roast those ass rangers. Monkey chanting cunts can cunt the Fuck off. We know their true color.

One of them even posted a video showing their "friendly" support at Liverpool St when they came to the Lane, to show they werent all facist scum.

At the end of the video, they sang a song where they were all chanting Il Duce (Mussolini) and sieg hieling???! Sorry, I meant "Roman saluting"...

:harryfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom