Europa League 2015/2016

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is BS. I started queuing at 8:50. I have to 2 queues going in 1 browser both saying 0-30 and 1 in a different browser which is over 60? Those 2 are full whereas the one I opened up 90 minutes is ago is stuck on 30%...I am not refreshing that one

It really doesn't make sense, I also had two browsers in the queue, one was stuck at 60% and one I just constantly refreshed, and that one suddenly went in. So bad.

It really doesn't make sense, I also had two browsers in the queue, one was stuck at 60% and one I just constantly refreshed, and that one suddenly went in. So bad.
Horrific. Just opened an IE window then a Chrome window and the Chrome window is ahead.

Just so frustrating, none of these in front of us watched us get hammered by Benfica.

Horrific. Just opened an IE window then a Chrome window and the Chrome window is ahead.

Just so frustrating, none of these in front of us watched us get hammered by Benfica.

I know mate, I can vouch I've sat through some shit, including Fulham at home a few seasons ago which must've been the worst game I've ever been to. Let's hope this is better.

I have never had a good experience with this ticketing system, why they can't give you a number in the queue as opposed to a stupid wheel is beyond me. At least you can see your progress or if you timed out.

But then I remember, they will sell out regardless, so the club don't exactly care how user friendly the experience is.

Finally got in, most of PL lower sold out, got one at the edge of 32. This is what it looked like 5 mins ago:

0BgEql4.png

Finally got in. Only a few singles left in PL lower, managed to get 4 together in 29 right next to 30 at least - hoping it'll be standing, always hard to tell where the standing/sitting line will be on the Shelf!

I have never had a good experience with this ticketing system, why they can't give you a number in the queue as opposed to a stupid wheel is beyond me. At least you can see your progress or if you timed out.

But then I remember, they will sell out regardless, so the club don't exactly care how user friendly the experience is.
It's been shit since they got rid of Seatbooker.

Finally got in. Only a few singles left in PL lower, managed to get 4 together in 29 right next to 30 at least - hoping it'll be standing, always hard to tell where the standing/sitting line will be on the Shelf!

I imagine there will be standing there for this. It's a big European cup match under the lights, who wants to sit down for that?

hqdefault.jpg

278 is my guess for the dortmund away loyalty point cut-off.
Not too bad really - about the same as Woolwich away, which is fairly straightforward getting a ticket for if you know the right people. Though mainly because of the price and time of year, so this may be slightly harder.

Finally in for the home leg. Going in the Paxton to 1) have the good end for the second half and potentially second half of ET, and 2) because I was too late for the Park Lane. Still, will be able to see the away fans' banners and the like, so not all bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom