Europa League 2012/13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That is a dream draw - will go to all the home games, atmosphere will be immense (at least in the away end).

Definitely up for Pana or Lazio. Either will be mental.

Lazio can suck a left the Fascist cunts

Oooooo didn't we have a lov-er-lee time the day we went to Maribor

1158287_o.gif

Ok ... I'll chime in about Maribor

Maribor is the second largest city in Slovenia, in the north eastern part of the country and very close to the Austrian border. It's about 2.5 hours drive by car from Vienna.

It's a gorgeous city, one of the classic Hapsburg cities. Built along the river, it has numerous bridges and outdoor spaces and like all of Slovenia, beatiful women and tons of cafes / pubs / nightclubs. The stadium is brand new and very modern, and it should be a great away day. I'm definitely going to try and help any TFC members who want to join me there ... it will be a lot of fun.

maribor1.jpg

football_stadium_maribor_ofisarhitekti150608_1.jpg

I'm well happy with this group. Chance to beat the Nazi cunts and Pana will be decent too. We might even get a good turnout/atmosphere at a Europa League game. I really would like to do one or two of the away days especially Lazio.

Panathinaikos is now owned by the fans and not as strong as they have been. Malaga dispatched them pretty easily in the CL play off round and they are in turmoil!

I would say PAOK home supporters are the biggest lunatics in the Greek league so Panathinaikos won't be worse.

Back
Top Bottom