Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Doesn't sound too good. Wish him well.

All just random...

Nothing to do with a more heavily set player running round excessively the last 3 years...

Like Wanyama, just random... Or, basic fu@king Chemistry, he has a huge burden of spent acids in his metabolic load, which are now manifesting in multiple ailments (general rant Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 not aimed at you chap).

To help, I would do this in Diers position:

Daily,

Take 100ml clean water
get some best quality kelp, 1 tbsp or 10x capsules (Algazim Powder)
get some organic unsulphured Molasses 1 tsp (depending on his blood sugar readings, lower if prone to high sugars, half amount)
1 tbsp Limewater, or, a solid Calcium suppliment (Cal-II Supreme (Coral Calcium) | 250)
small pinch of Epsom salts (20-30 grains depending on tendancy towards hard stool, 10-20 if often loose)

Mix this up well, refrigerate a couple of hours, then have half a good quality lemon (M&S generally in my experience in the UK).

At two periods in the morning drink this mixture, adding the half the lemon to half at say 9am, then the next half at 11am (working around routines). The lemons weak acids gives an immediate release of the stored electromagnetic energies within the Molasses/Kelp/Calcium, the Magnesium stops you getting constipated by the Calcium (plus all the other good stuff it does).

This mixture may help assist my Liver and Kidneys, to clear some of the backed up acidic residues, which may be behind the tendancy towards these illnesses. Increase Calcium if well tolerated.

Of course, I have no qualifications of any kind, so... This is simply, If I were in his shoes.

The Budwig mixture would also be a cornerstone of my migration to a more alkaline diet, this mixture is designed as a bridge to that.

If it is a fat issue, coming back overweight, then increase the Kelp slightly daily (he will be fine with potassium from diet).

All just random...

Nothing to do with a more heavily set player running round excessively the last 3 years...

Like Wanyama, just random... Or, basic fu@king Chemistry, he has a huge burden of spent acids in his metabolic load, which are now manifesting in multiple ailments (general rant Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 not aimed at you chap).

Daily,

Take 100ml clean water
get some organic unsulphured Molasses 1 tsp (depending on his blood sugar readings, lower if prone to high sugars, half amount)
1 tbsp Limewater, or, a solid Calcium suppliment (Cal-II Supreme (Coral Calcium) | 250)
small pinch of Epsom salts (20-30 grains depending on tendancy towards hard stool, 10-20 if often loose)

Mix this up well, refrigerate a couple of hours, then have half a good quality lemon (M&S generally in my experience in the UK).

At two periods in the morning drink this mixture, adding the half the lemon to half at say 9am, then the next half at 11am (working around routines). The lemons weak acids gives an immediate release of the stored electromagnetic energies within the Molasses/Kelp/Calcium, the Magnesium stops you getting constipated by the Calcium (plus all the other good stuff it does).

This mixture may help assist my Liver and Kidneys, to clear some of the backed up acidic residues, which may be behind the tendancy towards these illnesses. Increase Calcium if well tolerated.

Of course, I have no qualifications of any kind, so... This is simply, If I were in his shoes.

The Budwig mixture would also be a cornerstone of my migration to a more alkaline diet, this mixture is designed as a bridge to that.

If it is a fat issue, coming back overweight, then increase the Kelp slightly daily (he will be fine with potassium from diet).
Would this formula help with hangovers and/or comedowns?

Does he? Gooners wanted vertonghen too.
There used to be a youtube highlight reel for Vertonghen that was titled "Welcome to ArsenaI". That existed for about 6 months before Jan joined us, and still for about 6 months afterward.

It's the only highlight reel that I've ever loved.

Daily,

Take 100ml clean water

To drink or irrigate with?

I don't believe this! First appendicitis and now bowel problems!

If he's come back overweight he should be heavily fined.

All just random...

Daily,

Take 100ml clean water

I'm fairly sure the highly paid sports scientists and nutritionist employed by the club are on the case, what with them having access to all his medical stuff

To drink or irrigate with?

I don't believe this! First appendicitis and now bowel problems!

If he's come back overweight he should be heavily fined.

Even when it is just his bodies cries for replenishment of depleted mineral reserves, reserves that likely his nutritionist and the club has been party in allowing to run fallow...

The formula came from a guy who was a crop consultant, go figure someone who knows what is generally short in the soil, might know what we generally run low on (if you are into soil/biological chemistry, look at the breakdowns on kelp and molasses, they are all the things we run low on, caveat emptor on getting your levels of each right though).

He needs the clubs help, I honestly could start to turn the guy round in 1 month, if he said 'I believe in you Zest, as a lifestyle consultant please suggest a diet to pull me out of these continuous maladies' (set him on a path to long term well being, at whatever level his current physiology will allow, so why don't the club in situations like this).

He appears to be taking on too much (animal) protein, is my speculation, hence the digestive complaints (maybe even as simple as timings, if he is taking later night high protein, depriving his restorative oxygen at the key 11pm-2am phase, by taking it later than 6pm), possibly tweak-able habits perhaps in part.

But once you go really low reserve, and carry high muscle, those bones are going to struggle (arc back to calcium in the drink, D3 in the Kelp...).

Minerals are bound to sugars in nature, you start to run low in minerals, you crave sugar, if he's gone heavy it should be alarm bells to nutritionists to get him some high nutrition (like the formula I've relayed, or at least a green smoothie every day, at least 3oz green juice).

Anyway, it's just my junk thinking... (unless he wants to pay me £10K for the month to turn him round, his misses would be "you are not having enemas Eric, I put up with that Art gallery but not this!") :disdain:

Seems like a good candidate for a spot of colonic irrigation.

Cures all ills including inability pass to a colleague.

I wonder what Dave Mackay would made of all this nonsense?

I can picture Eric lying on his bathroom floor, asking his misses to hold the douche bag whilst he has an apple cider vinegar enema :fingers:

Mackay came from a more vibrant soil my friend, plenty of iron in his formative soil (relative to now anyway)...

All just random...

Daily,

Take 100ml clean water

giphy.gif

I can picture Eric lying on his bathroom floor, asking his misses to hold the douche bag whilst he has an apple cider vinegar enema :fingers:

Mackay came from a more vibrant soil my friend, plenty of iron in his formative soil (relative to now anyway)...
Imagine being Richard Gere's Mrs when a gerbil popped out.

Even when it is just his bodies cries for replenishment of depleted mineral reserves, reserves that likely his nutritionist and the club has been party in allowing to run fallow...

The formula came from a guy who was a crop consultant, go figure someone who knows what is generally short in the soil, might know what we generally run low on (if you are into soil/biological chemistry, look at the breakdowns on kelp and molasses, they are all the things we run low on, caveat emptor on getting your levels of each right though).

He needs the clubs help, I honestly could start to turn the guy round in 1 month, if he said 'I believe in you Zest, as a lifestyle consultant please suggest a diet to pull me out of these continuous maladies' (set him on a path to long term well being, at whatever level his current physiology will allow, so why don't the club in situations like this).

He appears to be taking on too much (animal) protein, is my speculation, hence the digestive complaints (maybe even as simple as timings, if he is taking later night high protein, depriving his restorative oxygen at the key 11pm-2am phase, by taking it later than 6pm), possibly tweak-able habits perhaps in part.

But once you go really low reserve, and carry high muscle, those bones are going to struggle (arc back to calcium in the drink, D3 in the Kelp...).

Minerals are bound to sugars in nature, you start to run low in minerals, you crave sugar, if he's gone heavy it should be alarm bells to nutritionists to get him some high nutrition (like the formula I've relayed, or at least a green smoothie every day, at least 3oz green juice).

Anyway, it's just my junk thinking... (unless he wants to pay me £10K for the month to turn him round, his misses would be "you are not having enemas Eric, I put up with that Art gallery but not this!") :disdain:
You are a very strange person.

Back
Top Bottom