Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's a pretty dreadful centre half as well. He's just a poor footballer. Slow, poor on the ball, doesn't read danger well enough to be a top DM. Just all round not good enough. He's completely bought into his own hype from years ago too, and as a results strolls around the pitch thinking he's Busquets which only makes him look a bigger bellend.

He doesn't even offer us a home grown option in the squad. If any sort of interest or offer came in for him this Summer I'd sell him in a heart beat.
I cannot disagree as I think almost the same, he lacks quality, and probably will lack for a CB too, but as he doesn't play there for a long time I though I should have a little hope.

Don't know what happened to him. He's not old so must be injuries. He's too slow. Remember his first two season. He wasn't great, but he was reliable and strong. I think he'll stay. Wanyama is off for sure, and we won't sell everyone. Also, with Toby leaving he's rotation for two spots.

Do you know what drives me mental? The way he's inclined to bollock his teammates if they make a mistake. He should start by cutting down on the number of errors he himself makes.
Trippier was the same up until his "I could have done better interview" as well.

Do you know what drives me mental? The way he's inclined to bollock his teammates if they make a mistake. He should start by cutting down on the number of errors he himself makes.
It's unbelievable. The amount of times you see him jogging around the centre pointing and roaring at people when there are players just breezing by him all game, not to mention how often he puts us in the shit with his horrific passing straight to the opposition.

he's crap and injury prone...Wanyama injury prone...Winks picking up injuries...Skipp not ready.

conclusion = Sell Dembele and sign nobody.
Story checks out.

giphy.gif

It's unbelievable. The amount of times you see him jogging around the centre pointing and roaring at people when there are players just breezing by him all game, not to mention how often he puts us in the shit with his horrific passing straight to the opposition.

What winds me up most is how often he is out of position thinking he's pirlo. Today I saw him kick the ball 60 yards out of play under no pressure and then get caught 20 yards off the pace and get away with fouling Wilson.

Praying that he doesnt play another minute this season. Even when we were starting the likes of Alan Hutton I cant remember hating one of our own this much. But nevermind at least hes on Instagram and Twitter.:roseunsure:

Hes a centre back and was pressed into midfield. Still dont understand why he's still there to be honest, does a job but a fit Wanyama starts for me every time in DM over Dier. Honestly think he should go back in CB, always put in a shift for us there

I always get the criticisms of players although it's perverse to blame them when they are.

They are picked by Pochettino so it is Pochettino who must shoulder the blame when players who then perform poorly ot below standard.

Back
Top Bottom