Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rich multimillionaire on 70K+ a week wants a second losers vote. Who would have thought?

Yeah, get into politics. Just dont cry when someone has an opposing view. I can’t speak for his political views. All I know is he’s as overrated as they come and a liability, and a penalty bottler, oh and looks as thick as a plank of wood. As for Linekar, hes a bellend. Couldnt give a fook about footballers when it comes to these things. They dont give a fook about you either.

He put out two words and a hashtag and you insult him for it and then tell him not to cry when someone has opposing views.

I'd say you need to take your usernames advice.

It means voting for something you already voted for because you didn't get the result you wanted the first time round, but this time you put "peoples" in front of it to soften the overwhelming stench of a vagrant disregard for democracy :myword:

No I'd say the blatant lies peddled by the leave campaign spits in the face of democracy.

It means voting for something you already voted for because you didn't get the result you wanted the first time round, but this time you put "peoples" in front of it to soften the overwhelming stench of a vagrant disregard for democracy :myword:
Ah right I get it now, the old Brexit bollocks....I’m sick listing to this crap every bloody day from fuckwit politicians and even bigger fuckwits getting interviewed on TV......My opinion is (sorry Mr Dier) if for some reason the UK doesn’t leave then Democracy is dead....Where does this shit end? Prisoners wanting out of jail because they didn’t agree with the politicians who set the laws back in the day.......Wise up Politicians, by all means keep embarrassing yourselfs, but stop embarrassing this country, fucking bunch of big children!

No I'd say the blatant lies peddled by the leave campaign spits in the face of democracy.
If that's the criteria for having another vote, then every referendum, GE, Local election and council election since the beginning of time would have to be re-run.

ALL politicians lie, ALL the time.

There is no such thing as an honest politician.

As usual these f..kers are demanding something on the pretense of it being for the good of everyone,when as we on here know it's just for the good of their own greedy selves! They know we've already had a 'peoples vote'. It was held in June 2016 when more 'people' voted to leave the EU than remain in it! But of course in the someone's eye that didn't count,as the result went way against their wishes and demands.

It means society as a whole is so self-focused that "people" won't even regognise that other people have already won a people's vote.

No one respects other people and the consequence is a broken democracy. Brexit aside it shows our society is beyond repair.

Thatcher wins.

Or the other explanation is that whilst the country has lost untold millions in deliberating the best course of action since the vote, largely because it turns out the biggest post war political decision is slightly more complex than a simple in/ out question, some people are quite keen to break the impasse by radically putting down more than just two options on a bit of paper and making that decision binding so as not to be reliant on a collective of politicians who may never reach a required majority. Could be that.

First reports say not to serious, it came from a bad tackle so let's hop it's just 'sore' not damaged. Time for the rest of our England contingent to pick up 'mystery' aches and pains, let the kids play Montenegro.

Or the other explanation is that whilst the country has lost untold millions in deliberating the best course of action since the vote, largely because it turns out the biggest post war political decision is slightly more complex than a simple in/ out question, some people are quite keen to break the impasse by radically putting down more than just two options on a bit of paper and making that decision binding so as not to be reliant on a collective of politicians who may never reach a required majority. Could be that.

Wrong thread but:

"politicians who may never reach a required majority" at least they stand a chance.

You do realise that only 34% of the population voted Leave ... now you are suggesting that a ballot with multiple options is going to reach a majority (so 50% or more of the population) decision. In a pig's eye. You will never get 30% to vote so your chances of an outright majority are slim to none. That means that as with every election in the last 100 years the 'winner' has received less than 50% of the available vote.

So we know that in any referendum there is not a hope in hell of any version of Remain or Leave ever attracting 50% of the total available vote ... it's the very reason we have a parliamentary democracy so that our representatives can reach majority decisions on behalf of all the people ... except of course this shower of shit can't even manage that.

Lol I am new here and clicked to get an update on Eric Dier's injury ...only to realise I must have mistakenly signed up to the stinking Daily Mail and all they were ranting about was bloody brexit.

So how is poor old Eric's injury?

Back
Top Bottom