Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Because he will alienate many supporters who want Brexit and if he had said he wanted Brexit then he would have alienated them. Lineker gets lots of abuse since he become a prominent remainer.
Or he just has bollocks and isn't afraid to have a point of view.

The problem with this country (and most others now) it seems that if someone holds a different opinion to yours (not you personally) they are a cunt who should be executed at dawn.

Fuking hell, what a time to be alive.

Rich multimillionaire on 70K+ a week wants a second losers vote. Who would have thought?

Yeah, get into politics. Just dont cry when someone has an opposing view. I can’t speak for his political views. All I know is he’s as overrated as they come and a liability, and a penalty bottler, oh and looks as thick as a plank of wood. As for Linekar, hes a bellend. Couldnt give a fook about footballers when it comes to these things. They dont give a fook about you either.

Rich multimillionaire on 70K+ a week wants a second losers vote. Who would have thought?

Yeah, get into politics. Just dont cry when someone has an opposing view. I can’t speak for his political views. All I know is he’s as overrated as they come and a liability, and a penalty bottler, oh and looks as thick as a plank of wood. As for Linekar, hes a bellend. Couldnt give a fook about footballers when it comes to these things. They dont give a fook about you either.
Chill

Saying one of our players looks thick as a plank of wood in amongst that streaming shit of punctuation errors :dierno::dembelelol::dierno::dembelelol:

Back
Top Bottom