Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As usual these f..kers are demanding something on the pretense of it being for the good of everyone,when as we on here know it's just for the good of their own greedy selves! They know we've already had a 'peoples vote'. It was held in June 2016 when more 'people' voted to leave the EU than remain in it! But of course in the someone's eye that didn't count,as the result went way against their wishes and demands.
You mean like Farage and others constantly trying to get a referendum to leave despite the previous ones all being in favour of being part of it?

He is not a CM. Please stop trying to make him one.

I know he was just back from injury, but he made a 70% Wanyama look like Baquets. When he went off and Wanyama came on I was just amazed at the difference in quality. He needs to move back and refocus on his longevity as a CB. No one is singing him to be a CDM and if they do, they are bottom of the table teams.

He is not a CM. Please stop trying to make him one.

I know he was just back from injury, but he made a 70% Wanyama look like Baquets. When he went off and Wanyama came on I was just amazed at the difference in quality. He needs to move back and refocus on his longevity as a CB. No one is singing him to be a CDM and if they do, they are bottom of the table teams.

Never understood how he was ever rated. Just hoping he doesnt start tomorrow.

Never understood how some people can watch football and understand it so little
Just hoping you won't be there tomorrow, criticising our players.

I will be there. Just like I was vs city away. He was abysmal. Big vic who can barely move anymore added more to our side coming back from about 2 seasons of injuries. I asked a while back if anyone could name a game where he played well. Someone said man city when he scored. Garth crooks logic that.

Should have sold him when we had the chance. Anyone buying him now is bottom half. Not good enough for our great team and never has been. I'd look good playing next to dembele, but even dier made an effort to make that look hard.

I will be there. Just like I was vs city away. He was abysmal. Big vic who can barely move anymore added more to our side coming back from about 2 seasons of injuries. I asked a while back if anyone could name a game where he played well. Someone said man city when he scored. Garth crooks logic that.

Should have sold him when we had the chance. Anyone buying him now is bottom half. Not good enough for our great team and never has been. I'd look good playing next to dembele, but even dier made an effort to make that look hard.

Well you're obviously entitled to your opinion - I think you hugely underestimate how good he is and what he does. I'd hope we'd all support the lad whenever he's not at his best.

Back
Top Bottom