Episode 17 discussion topics

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

An Aston Villa preview would be nice :D

Should I be next in line for the Spurs job after winning the league in my first season on Football Manager

Thoughts on Bale wanting to play for Team GB in the Olympics

With Freddie Starr having to go to hospital, will Davro be next?

Which Spurs player would make the best boxer

Why can't be think up original chants for our own players, but do to slag off opposing teams

Favourite grounds and away days

Which current Spurs player is the rapiest

Pod politics and the power tehTrunk has over Flav, reorganising pod for a time and day that Spooky can't make.

spooky said:
Pod politics and the power tehTrunk has over Flav, reorganising pod for a time and day that Spooky can't make.
power = photographic evidence (mum / nan / cat, etc).

Flannerz said:
An Aston Villa preview would be nice :D

Should I be next in line for the Spurs job after winning the league in my first season on Football Manager

Thoughts on Bale wanting to play for Team GB in the Olympics

With Freddie Starr having to go to hospital, will Davro be next?

Which Spurs player would make the best boxer

Why can't be think up original chants for our own players, but do to slag off opposing teams

Favourite grounds and away days

Which current Spurs player is the rapiest
couple of those questions would've made the cut if sent sooner, either remember them for next week or start up a thread on some of them!

Back
Top Bottom