England v France

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who will get knocked out first in the World Cup?

• England

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • France

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

LeParisien

It’s important that we deal with facts
So the big question…

Which country is shitter?

Both sides are bottom of their nations league group with 2 points. Mediocre displays since the euros punctuated by thrashing Microstates.

Who’s getting knocked out first in WC? Poll selections can be changed so this should evolve.

Personally looking forward to us meeting QFs and a boring 0-0 playing out. Saka to have decisive penalty saved on 16th kick or shoot out.

Neither team looks particularly well coached or confident currently but the hope may be that between now & the WC players feel refreshed and find some kind of momentum.

If the two teams played tomorrow I’d back France. Neither team has confidence but Benzema/Mbappe up top are probably more likely to have a game winning moment or two.

Right now most of the England team looks like they need about a months rest.

Neither team looks particularly well coached or confident currently but the hope may be that between now & the WC players feel refreshed and find some kind of momentum.

If the two teams played tomorrow I’d back France. Neither team has confidence but Benzema/Mbappe up top are probably more likely to have a game winning moment or two.

Right now most of the England team looks like they need about a months rest.
On behalf of world football I hope that they both get knocked out early doors and that the tournament is amazing anyway.

Then we can all get sanctimonious and say we don’t give a shit about a corrupt fucking World Cup anyway.

Then we can both get good managers in 😄

Don't think any international side are outstandingly good.

Both sides capable of getting knocked out in the group stage or winning it.

Back
Top Bottom