E60 - Giving An Inch

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock

Bardi, Flav and Ricky discuss the loss to City, Walker, Hugo and Vertonghen. Windy updates us on the Marcus Edwards situation, we discuss the “don’t price me out” banner and would you give an inch for Spurs?

Bardi, Flav and Ricky discuss the loss to City, Walker, Hugo and Vertonghen. Windy updates us on the Marcus Edwards situation, we discuss the “don’t price me out” banner and would you give an inch for Spurs?

TFC

I was next to the protest and the problem was more the timing then the message. Plus the guy did seem to be a particular dick bolshly storming down out of his seat to make a protest in front of others, shoving the banner in people's faces who were watching the game at a very stressful period of the match.

That said the message does not have the same relevance as say no to Stratford.

If he held up the banner at the start and passed it round the stadium it might of been more warmly accepted but it could of quite easily just been dropped on the floor.

The prices have been set at just below ludicrous which means people buy them. The issue that would have more salience prehaps is the 1882 prices.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom