DVD Season Review 2017-18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes I know I am a sad person and it's a dying market (youtube etc) but the club hasn't released last season's 'season review' on DVD. Has anyone heard anything about the club knocking these on the head?

It would be a shame for me as I have them all on DVD and VHS (except 2004-05 season) and I have enjoyed collecting and watching them.

I am also a sad person and I checked with the club today and they've discontinued them :( The last one was the final season at WHL :(

If anyone knows of someone who's managed to get footage of all the goals or something on one disc then please do share the wealth!

I hate things being incomplete so this is very frustrating for me ha

I am also a sad person and I checked with the club today and they've discontinued them :( The last one was the final season at WHL :(

If anyone knows of someone who's managed to get footage of all the goals or something on one disc then please do share the wealth!

I hate things being incomplete so this is very frustrating for me ha

If you get yourself onto the COYS Reddit sub, they put highlights and goals of every game online. It would take somebody more tech-savvy than me to download and burn them onto a DVD, but I'm sure it can be done for want of a better option.

DVDs

CcGI.gif

Yes I know I am a sad person and it's a dying market (youtube etc) but the club hasn't released last season's 'season review' on DVD. Has anyone heard anything about the club knocking these on the head?

It would be a shame for me as I have them all on DVD and VHS (except 2004-05 season) and I have enjoyed collecting and watching them.
I've got 2004-05 I think, will check...you want it?

What's it worth? :levylol:

2004-05 is the one I’m missing!

I’ve been collecting them for my boy so he can watch them when he’s older. Right of passage or punishment? 🤷‍♂️😂

Let me know how much you want for it. Hopefully we can work something out. Thanks! 👍
Will do, not at my place currently but will check when I get back there to make sure I've still got it, only want postage mate, going to a good home after all🙂

Back
Top Bottom