Dressing Room Issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I haven’t said I believe it.... wanting something to be fake doesn’t make it fake though.

I find it amusing that despite your stance, you’ve made the most amount of posts, and the most passionate about it.

Most people are just laughing or making some kind of blasé comments about it.

You’ve gone all in though. Who’s irrational..?

Dude it's such an irrational post that it makes me mad that people post as if it's a fact. Apologies for the insults earlier... maybe I'm just fed up with toxic news and toxic Twitter etc etc

Oh I suppose I should post comments like "If It's true" like you you old cock. I am calling it for the absolute bullshit it is and I can't believe anyone would put any belief in a load of old gash. Don't get offensive...try replying in a sane and rational way rather than drama queen this and that. You are and always have been a bellend. And yes I realise I've just insulted you but you reap what you sow

I think ur both being very nasty to each other

Not on old chap

You should follow my example

You're right baz...I did come to my senses and apologise...just cross that a thread was created to perpetuate supposition and non news

I noticed that mate and well done for that

Reminds me a bit of the terrace song when Cantona was outed having that affair with Lee Chapman’s wife

“ He’s French
He’s Flash
He’s shagging Lesley Ash
Cantona Cantona”

Felt sorry for Lee hearing that

I noticed that mate and well done for that

Reminds me a bit of the terrace song when Cantona was outed having that affair with Lee Chapman’s wife

“ He’s French
He’s Flash
He’s shagging Lesley Ash
Cantona Cantona”

Felt sorry for Lee hearing that
Remember the rumours about him beating her up but she refused to press charges...blamed it on a 'rough sex' session :thumbdown:. I've had plenty of those, wild sex all night and then when you wake up and look at who you brought home your first though is "Christ, she's rough"

Remember the rumours about him beating her up but she refused to press charges...blamed it on a 'rough sex' session :thumbdown:. I've had plenty of those, wild sex all night and then when you wake up and look at who you brought home your first though is "Christ, she's rough"

Sooooo...That's what happened to my mum!!!

Heard that Jan tried to eat Wanyama's spaghetti so Kane had to step in and beat up the spaghetti and the squad has been a shambles ever since. Except for Lucas who doesn't eat carbs.

Heard that Jan tried to eat Wanyama's spaghetti so Kane had to step in and beat up the spaghetti and the squad has been a shambles ever since. Except for Lucas who doesn't eat carbs.
I heard Jan spilt a bowl of hot alphabet soup all over Eriksen . Kane saw he was hurt and it spelt trouble

I'd say it is almost definitely fake, but I don't understand how people can just straight up go 'no this isn't true'. How the fuck would we know?
Same as people believing it IS true, just cos it's on the internet...

The most devisive, annoying phrase that always pops up with these types of story is; 'no smoke without fire'... it gives an uncontestable apparent credence to any old guff!

Jan just posted a heart eyed emoji on Eriksen's Instagram post about yesterday's result.

At least their social media coordinators get along.
It's probably 'cos he mistakenly thought he was replying to 'Mrs Eriksen'

Fucking hell this thread is embarrasing, just goes to show that people will believe anything.

That being said, I heard the reason Dier and Dele aren't hanging out all the time anymore is because Dele caught Dier hanging out the back of his girlfriend, that's why they broke up last year and that's why Deles form has dropped off a cliff and he got his teeth done to try and impress her again.

It's also the reason Dier put on so much weight, all that netflix and chilling, this is what my mates sisters old friend from schools dad told me anyway.

Don't worry, they have made up now though, they tag teamed Eriksens Mrs with Jan, Eriksen has become the cuck of the group and has accepted his place.

Back
Top Bottom