Dnipro - Block 36 opened to Home Tickets

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm on the shelf for this one and I will try and get a good long Glory Glory Hallelujah / My Eyes Have Seen the Glory chant going.

We should try and get that going for as long as possible. After all it is a European night.
The one negative about 1882 is the extended 'oooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn' after the 'and the Spurs go marching on' line. Does my nut in

Perfect.

Blue and White Army
YIDS
Blue and White Army
YIDS
Blue and White Army
YIDS
Blue and White Army
YIDS
Blue and White Army
YIDS
Blue and White Army
YIDS
Blue and White Army
YIDS
We have to keep at the right pace, ruins it when it gets too fast. Will be quality if it goes for aggeeesssss

this will be my first visit to white hart lane. cant wait
This is probably why people dislike 1882...

Ooh, gonna have to take issue there.... The people who may be WHL first timers, but who come along to SING and generate atmosphere as part of 1882, are not in the same LEAGUE OF ANNOYANCE as those who day-trip their way into the Park Lane lower, silently wearing their half-half-scarves, just to take selfies and a packed lunch, as part of the glory-hunting overflow from ONE season in the CL!!!!

This is probably why people dislike 1882 glory-hunting day-trippers!!!...

FIXED!!

I just find it odd that someone would go to white hart lane for the first time at an 1882 event. It is easier to get up for a one game in a blue moon. What about the people who go week in week out though, seeing some kid getting overly hyped for Dnipro at home.
I am just saying what people might observe and to a large extent I have sympathy with that view. However I do believe 1882 is a very good thing and as long as people make some noise I don't mind.

No i don't think you have, it is just that a lot people who criticize 1882 view first timers as a negative aspect. In a way it is because the people already there should make just as much noise.

It ain't going to stop me. I've got a surgical mask at the ready. If they ask what it's for, im a very health conscious person.

Just had a look, i've got two more in my cupboard if anyone wants one. Bricklayers at 5.45PM.
We will be confused for Millwall. If there is one club that is treated worse by the police it is Millwall...

Ooh, gonna have to take issue there.... The people who may be WHL first timers, but who come along to SING and generate atmosphere as part of 1882, are not in the same LEAGUE OF ANNOYANCE as those who day-trip their way into the Park Lane lower, silently wearing their half-half-scarves, just to take selfies and a packed lunch, as part of the glory-hunting overflow from ONE season in the CL!!!!

FIXED!!

There is nothing wrong with a packed lunch. Sometimes you are just not looking for a cholesterol filled burger and perhaps a light feta salad with a few croutons is more appealing. And how will people know that I am enjoying this light salad if I do not instgram it?

Use your head mate.

Back
Top Bottom