Discount at Wembley outlet

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry if this is the wrong section

Saw somewhere that season ticket holders can get a discount at the outlet stores next to Wembley if they sign up somewhere....

My son wants a load of training wear for Xmas and was hoping to get him kitted out at the Nike store next to Wembley on Sunday before the dippers

Any advice as to how greatly appreciated

Sorry if this is the wrong section

Saw somewhere that season ticket holders can get a discount at the outlet stores next to Wembley if they sign up somewhere....

My son wants a load of training wear for Xmas and was hoping to get him kitted out at the Nike store next to Wembley on Sunday before the dippers

Any advice as to how greatly appreciated
Not sure about that,but they are a lot cheaper than elsewhere anyway.A mate of mine shops there a lot.

Go to customer services on the bottom floor, sign up and get your card right away. Then go nuts on a further 10-20% off already heavily discounted items.

Back
Top Bottom