Dirty Leeds! FA cup (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure if these have been posted yet but they are to good not to be posted again

562d84ccc99dc3f1576f4e2b48f11c73.gif

3f32497944dcf5e4a6854d99bfcb6da6.gif

Where can I download or watch the entire match back from ESPN? My mate saw me on the screen singing oh when the spurs after our goal.

Also that "yid army" chant after our goal was the loudest I've heard it in ages.

Where can I download or watch the entire match back from ESPN? My mate saw me on the screen singing oh when the spurs after our goal.

Also that "yid army" chant after our goal was the loudest I've heard it in ages.

Were we that loud though? I didn't think so. People seemed to sing louder in the concourse about hating Chelsea, before the game when Brentford scored. Also when singing about Jimmy Savile. We only have a few songs and most of those mention other clubs or other clubs players.

Were we that loud though? I didn't think so. People seemed to sing louder in the concourse about hating Chelsea, before the game when Brentford scored. Also when singing about Jimmy Savile. We only have a few songs and most of those mention other clubs or other clubs players.
I watched some shit highlights on youtube and clearly heard the yid army chant, sounded class. And the concourse sounds louder because the walls keep the noise in, on the pitch there's none of that so it doesn't sound as loud.

Yesterday proper pissed me off! Being a Mighty Spurs fan for about 30 years I'm used to disappointment and I can handle it when we lose (especially when we were as bad as we were yesterday!!) but when we lose to that horrible c**t Warnock and his fouling, time wasting "anti-football" tactics it really pisses me off!! I hope City beat them with a dodgy goal just to see Warnock explode on the touch-line!:thumbup:

A mix of bodily abuse and man flu...my pipes are clogged. It was an extremely Spursy weekend though.

Some old faces around, the ones who seem to only be around if things are looking like they are going to be lively.

Basically, if you cared....you were there.
I did notice a lot of "old school" fans up there yesterday.

What would you have done with Defoe injured and Adebayor in Africa? What out and out striker would you have started?

I don't think we had a bad team or tactics today whatsoever. I just thought we didn't play very hard. Very curious to see what decisions "flummoxed" you. All made sense to me.

Start with Obika and dembele. Simple

Back
Top Bottom