Director of Football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why aren't we making an attempt at Monchi at Sevilla? He's already tried to leave them once before.

Linking yourself with someone unemployed is a pretty good way of telling people who do have a job that you are actively looking without being accused of tapping them up.

In any case the role is being billed as a transfer negotiator by the press, I think Monchi would want a more involved role.

Why aren't we making an attempt at Monchi at Sevilla? He's already tried to leave them once before.
I think we have been before Mitchell arrived. But maybe it was all bollocks by the press (or I dreamt it).

The big unknown for us all is what the role is. Are we looking for a DoF now given that Poch is now Manager. Or are we looking for a recruitment and analytics guy?

We had gone for Monchi. I think between Levy and Pochettino, Monchi realized there wasn't really space for him to work as he'd like, so he's going to Roma instead.

I am not sure we will actually get a proper DoF, and may wind up with an internally-promoted analyst/scout, working closely with D'Agostino.

We had gone for Monchi. I think between Levy and Pochettino, Monchi realized there wasn't really space for him to work as he'd like, so he's going to Roma instead.

I am not sure we will actually get a proper DoF, and may wind up with an internally-promoted analyst/scout, working closely with D'Agostino.

Time to get Les Reed....

Time to get Les Reed....
Given that Pochettino left Soton essentially because of a difference of opinion with Les Reed and the ownership of the club, I am not sure this would work. Also, would Les Reed be happy with Daniel Levy and Pochettino having more control than he does?

Given that Pochettino left Soton essentially because of a difference of opinion with Les Reed and the ownership of the club, I am not sure this would work. Also, would Les Reed be happy with Daniel Levy and Pochettino having more control than he does?

I think you missed my sarcasm with regards to Les Reed.

200.gif

Fake!
Why do cunts do this from their bedrooms.

Back
Top Bottom