DESK, One Has to Go.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would YOU sell first?

• Total voters
You can do better this. I have good time for your opinions.

OldfashionedUnpleasantFalcon-size_restricted.gif

It depends very much on whether we base this on the current season or the previous seasons.

We all know that Eriksen will probably leave at the end of the season so everyone’s overwhelmingly voting for him but if he is not leaving and he regains his form of last year, I’d probably go for Son. He’s been irrepaceable this season and he’s one of my favorite players but if it came to selling one of the DESK, well Kane is untouchable, Dele is our future and out of Eriksen and Son, I’d probably choose to sell Son as Eriksen does something the other three can’t.

I’ll probably get slaughtered for this...!

Why do people keep saying Dele is our future?

I would be very surprised to see him still playing for the club in August 2020.

(Not because I want him to leave, I just think his head will be turned by a 'bigger' club).

I’ll be honest I enjoyed watching Son around New Years when he was epic, and I enjoy watching Kane when he plays passes like the one that led to our goal at Anfield etc.....but right now I can’t say I actually enjoy watching Dele and certainly not Eriksen.

Our attack is lame to be perfectly frank....I don’t know what happened

Why do people keep saying Dele is our future?

I would be very surprised to see him still playing for the club in August 2020.

(Not because I want him to leave, I just think his head will be turned by a 'bigger' club).
Right now that ship must have sailed for him though...be honest, who bigger than us could he walk into right now? He’s not exactly tearing the league up

Right now that ship must have sailed for him though...be honest, who bigger than us could he walk into right now? He’s not exactly tearing the league up

Right now, you're right. However IF he has a good season next season then he will be 24 come May 2020 and a hot ticket in football again.

86.5% chose Eriksen

Stats don’t lie remember. Accept that the vast majority of people have come around to the fact hes been shit, and they’ve had enough.

No one cares that he ran around a lot anymore.

I get that your feelings are hurt Sammy. You've heard she got off with someone else and are telling all your mates you finished with her first. But soon, when it's Sissoko befuddled face you're waking up to every morning, you're going to realise how good you had it.

Right now, you're right. However IF he has a good season next season then he will be 24 come May 2020 and a hot ticket in football again.
Maybe.....I personally feel Dele is on the verge of becoming another “one that never was”.

Needs a massive season next year, because for me he’s living off a four year old reputation

Back
Top Bottom