Delisting shares

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For anyone who has any snese of business management, would this be at all related to a possble sale of the club?

I mean we seem to have plans for a new stadium, just cant afford it.
We have some of Europes big assets in Bale, Modric, VDV, Walker, Kaboul
We are looking good for CL qualification AT THE MOMENT

It would be a good time for Lewis/ENIC to sell if they wanted to, wouldnt it?

Dru said:
For anyone who has any snese of business management, would this be at all related to a possble sale of the club?

I mean we seem to have plans for a new stadium, just cant afford it.
We have some of Europes big assets in Bale, Modric, VDV, Walker, Kaboul
We are looking good for CL qualification AT THE MOMENT

It would be a good time for Lewis/ENIC to sell if they wanted to, wouldnt it?

No, definitley not.

The club will be in the perfect position to be sold once the stadium is built.

Dru said:

I'd think of it like a property developer. It's always better to spend money on the property before you sell it because the cost of improving it is almost always less than the extra value you're adding to it. Although this only works if you spend the money wisely.

There's massive execution risk related to the stadium build, and as such there's an impact on the potential value of the club.

Forecasting the cash flows of the club becomes a much more accurate exercise once you've built the stadium - it's a no brainer IMO.

My guess is ENIC will sell once there's greater certainty around the stadium - most likely when it's built and match day revenue streams and potential are clearer, or possibly earlier at a push, but unlikely

Back
Top Bottom