Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That’s a pretty ropey Adho mukha svanasana though to be fair. I know plenty of clubs offer or enforce yoga, and I’m not particularly surprised. It amazes me how inflexible professional players can be. All weights and cardio I suppose. There must be some benefit to being supple in the game surely?

1. He's 23

2. He's taking it easy as he really doesn't want to report back to Jesus with a ricked back.

3. He has 11 of the most important months of his/our career ahead. Leave him alone.

4. Any talk of selling is madness.

Last edited:
What you said might seem harsh but do agree along the line that if he doesn't improve, sell him before he turns 25. He should be a best young midfielder in world according to Poch two years ago. Very overrated. Grab that 80-100 mil if someone offers that.

Calm down.

Are we only accepting players that are the best in the world now?

I suspect not.

That rag should simply be ignored. As for taking pictures of someone getting overheated in the sun - well a picture can tell a thousand words and none of them have to be true. The thing is, you cannot tell the whole story simply by looking at the picture/video. And before every doc on the site (I understand there are a few!) comes running - I'm one myself. Currently working at a hospital in a very heated part of Germany. We have had some weeks with 40 degrees and even without a drop of alcohol or even after having a few, but without drinking enough water or other fluids you can dehydrate and that can bring a sober 6 feet tall man to ground as well - for various reasons.

In short - fuck the Sun.

That rag should simply be ignored. As for taking pictures of someone getting overheated in the sun - well a picture can tell a thousand words and none of them have to be true. The thing is, you cannot tell the whole story simply by looking at the picture/video. And before every doc on the site (I understand there are a few!) comes running - I'm one myself. Currently working at a hospital in a very heated part of Germany. We have had some weeks with 40 degrees and even without a drop of alcohol or even after having a few, but without drinking enough water or other fluids you can dehydrate and that can bring a sober 6 feet tall man to ground as well - for various reasons.

In short - fuck the Sun.
Could you also explain how it's possible to not pass out from 25 pints? :troll:

Could you also explain how it's possible to not pass out from 25 pints? :troll:

It's possible to avoid passing out after 50 pints under the "perfect" circumstances.
Your liver probably had very good training over a longer time. Time to make an appointment with the GP to control the liver markers and discuss whether a rehab might be wise.

Oh, it was a friend. Never mind!

Some of you being incredibly quick to write him off - midfield was a huge problem last season and he like the rest were tasked with filling in the gaps that our injuries left us with. If we further reinforce central midfield and Alli can get back to playing where he is best suited then there's no question he'll be back to the levels he has previously been at and most likely improve further still.

It's amazing that he can even stand, I guess the bouncers had to lift him onto the running machine.

One things for sure... None of the cunts giving him grief; least of all the tabloid hacks involved, pound the treadmill whilst on their annual holidays.

Del boy's played a blinder today...... :allitongue:

We got Alli, Dele Alli....
I just don't think you understand.
If you try and diss,
He'll only boil ya piss
We got Dele Alli

As I have mentioned many many times, I am eternally grateful that phone cameras/video and social media never existed in the 70s, 80s and 90s.

Fuck me, the shit I got up to my life would have been over before 1980.

It’s when you look through an old photo album of when you were in your teens and thought you were cool 😎 that the cringing starts!

Good luck to Dele letting off steam after a long season

It's possible to avoid passing out after 50 pints under the "perfect" circumstances.
Your liver probably had very good training over a longer time. Time to make an appointment with the GP to control the liver markers and discuss whether a rehab might be wise.

Oh, it was a friend. Never mind!

50 pints in one session??

I wouldn’t have thought that possible and I’ve been on several rugby tours!

Isn’t Milk Thistle supposed to be beneficial for liver and kidneys etc?

Would be interested to hear your views as a Doctor 👨‍⚕️
I take Turmeric daily plus Omega 3

Apologies if I’m going slightly off thread

Calm down.

Are we only accepting players that are the best in the world now?

I suspect not.
poch overrated him. Alli will always be selected when fit, at the expense of other more in-form players.
Suspect someone else will make room for our new signings, never Alli

I do not expect we only get the best. But I hope our scouts do their job by getting players that can potentially be the best

As I have mentioned many many times, I am eternally grateful that phone cameras/video and social media never existed in the 70s, 80s and 90s.

Fuck me, the shit I got up to my life would have been over before 1980.
You and me both! That's why I don't 'do' Facebook, Twitter, etc. This forum is about the only social media I participate in, hopefully what goes on here, stays on here!

Dele's looking remarkably lean. If anything, he needs to put on some fat.

Lol damage control

I've got a very bias soft spot for Dele, I don't like the shit he unnecessarily gets. He had a beer, conked out and is a young man who has worked his nuts off as a very senior member of our squad at suchna young age. This is his first summer off since 2017 really and even then he's had a month less than the average PL player due to the Champions League and Nations Cup. I hope he gets tanked again one last time with his missus beforehand he comes back to London and focuses on winning the league.

Rack them beers and shots up son! Let off a little steam it's well deserved after the last few years.

I've got a very bias soft spot for Dele, I don't like the shit he unnecessarily gets. He had a beer, conked out and is a young man who has worked his nuts off as a very senior member of our squad at suchna young age. This is his first summer off since 2017 really and even then he's had a month less than the average PL player due to the Champions League and Nations Cup. I hope he gets tanked again one last time with his missus beforehand he comes back to London and focuses on winning the league.

Rack them beers and shots up son! Let off a little steam it's well deserved after the last few years.
SaneAngryCob-small.gif

Back
Top Bottom