Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ll never understand why people take so much pleasure in trying to drag others down.

People literally get their rocks off to this kind of thing. That journo is a sad excuse for a person. I’m sure he lives a very sad life

I’ll never understand why people take so much pleasure in trying to drag others down.

People literally get their rocks off to this kind of thing. That journo is a sad excuse for a person. I’m sure he lives a very sad life
Probably earns a lot of money from that stuff too.

Car crash journo.

My first impression was what a lucky bastard, my Mrs would have let me sleep there all night and let me wake up when a security guard used my torso as a cosh sharpening bag

It's good to see he's back with that Ruby Mae girl though. I go to the impression that Dele went a little late and lacked a spark after his breakup with her. Love can do a crazy thing to a man so a happy Dele could help us see a better Dele

If he plays right behind Kane as people suggest that is his best position then I expect 10+ from him. He should be putting up better numbers than when he was 20 years old.

10 @ 20
22 @ 21
14 @ 22
7 @ 23

Last year was the only year he hasn't. I'd fully expect him to get 10+

Dele trolling that shit rag...

That’s a pretty ropey Adho mukha svanasana though to be fair. I know plenty of clubs offer or enforce yoga, and I’m not particularly surprised. It amazes me how inflexible professional players can be. All weights and cardio I suppose. There must be some benefit to being supple in the game surely?

Why should the nation be shocked that someone who doesn't drink 11 months out of the year is a bit of a lightweight?

Binge drinking is a religion in the UK. But we hold our idols on such unrealisticly high pedestals so that we can shake our heads and tut loudly when they lose their footing.

Perhaps it deflects from our own misgivings.

Back
Top Bottom