Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's a one game ban maximum, and Spurs cab time any appeal so that it's a game where we would rest him anyway. Sad that the woke generation are now running everything, but that's the world you live in.
Spurs have already prepared a list of 117 'offensive' jokes posted by footballers (more no doubt being added) where no investigation or punishment took place ... but were's Spurs so different standards are applied.

How about -

"Jesse one more time and you’re f**king off"

Caught on live TV a clear case of foul and abusive language, a clear breach of FA and EPL rules ... can be found all over the internet and what happened - nothing it's Man Utd

How about -

"Jump like a black man and grab coins like a Jew"

The FA took a look and said “sincere and honest” mitigation so what happened - nothing it's Liverpool

The list goes on and on, but watch Dele get banned for posting an image - we're Spurs

FFS

It's a one game ban maximum, and Spurs can probably time any appeal so that it's a game where we would rest him anyway. Sad that the woke generation are now running everything, but that's the world you live in.
Spurs have already prepared a list of 117 'offensive' jokes posted by footballers (more no doubt being added) where no investigation or punishment took place ... but were's Spurs so different standards are applied.

How about -

"Jesse one more time and you’re f**king off"

Caught on live TV a clear case of foul and abusive language, a clear breach of FA and EPL rules ... can be found all over the internet and what happened - nothing it's Man Utd

How about -

"Jump like a black man and grab coins like a Jew"

The FA took a look and said “sincere and honest” mitigation so what happened - nothing it's Liverpool

The list goes on and on, but watch Dele get banned for posting an image - we're Spurs

Do you ever get bored of being a massive twat?

Not a badboy like this:

iu

Organic particulate is the way if it goes pandemic big time. Ear defenders on top and you're pretty safe, gloves even safer, but you'd look a bit of a tool in non-outbreak areas at the moment!

I've got one of these:

iu

As I do hobby work with polyester resin, but agree some still gets through the face line (unless you tighten it enough to leave red contours on your face when it comes off...
im not your son Darth

So I will be able to dig up all the posts where you have jumped in and slagged off Kingdawson for cunting them off then right?

Oh no, that’s right because slating Davies and Dier is ok support, just not Dele
Do you think I keep track of every user here slagging off the players? :pochshock:
But yeah you can take a look at my posts and see that I defended Davies in match threads.

Back
Top Bottom