Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I find goals and assists per minutes played is a wonky stat, because it matters when those minutes were played.

It's very hard to score when you're up 3-0 at the 85th minute and you're subbed on to play a defensive right midfielder.

It's easier to score when you're played in a 4-4-2 from the start.

That's why I think goals and assists per start is more valuable. Or at least only count minutes if the player played at least 25 minutes. It takes 5 minutes just to get into the thick of things!

It's a one game ban maximum, and Spurs can probably time any appeal so that it's a game where we would rest him anyway. Sad that the woke generation are now running everything, but that's the world you live in.
Spurs have already prepared a list of 117 'offensive' jokes posted by footballers (more no doubt being added) where no investigation or punishment took place ... but were's Spurs so different standards are applied.

How about -

"Jesse one more time and you’re f**king off"

Caught on live TV a clear case of foul and abusive language, a clear breach of FA and EPL rules ... can be found all over the internet and what happened - nothing it's Man Utd

How about -

"Jump like a black man and grab coins like a Jew"

The FA took a look and said “sincere and honest” mitigation so what happened - nothing it's Liverpool

The list goes on and on, but watch Dele get banned for posting an image - we're Spurs

Last edited:
I don’t see how he can avoid punishment, he needs to get a one game ban and that will be the end of it.

My view is that he was out of order and should be heavily fined and made to do some charity work with underprivileged kids or something like that but it wasn’t the club’s fault so why punish us with any ban?
FA bang out of order imv

Back
Top Bottom