Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We are going to get unstuck if we are not careful.

Anything that sends out complacency will absolutely see us fcuked over.

Do we never learn? If Alli has a broken bone in his hand he can start. At the very least he can start on the bench.

Yeah, resting an injured Dele against one of the worst teams to play in the history of the Premier League shows complacency.

:pocheyes:

"WE SHOULD ROTATE MORE"

Dele has a potential broken hand...

"FFS, WE CANNOT BEAT HUDDERSFIELD WITHOUT DELE!!!!1111!!!"

I don't think Dele has a broken hand, a broken bone in a limb will give severe pain, didn't show that when he was subbed. I would think it is a fractured bone, not being an orthopaedic surgeon but these days is a piece of metal and couple of screws and Bob's your uncle.

The same best possible team from now to the end of the season..please

We have games coming up every 3-4 days over the next 5-6 fixtures though. Looking at the home games we have vs Huddersfield, Brighton & West Ham in quick succession, as well as a quarter final and potentially two semi finals I highly doubt the boys will have full energy for most of these.

For me rotation is inevitable and when I look at the fixtures, this game is the most likely to get 3 points out of with a rotated team. Man City play on Sunday vs Palace and will need to go full strength with it being a tough fixture, only to have to play us 3 days later. Its a tricky one but if the manager goes for a few changes I wouldn't be against it at all, so long as theirs ample quality on the bench we could bring on to add to the cause if needed.

Back
Top Bottom