Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fabulous to hear he's back in contention.

Was just watching The Premier League Show on BBC 2 and Dele had a segment chatting about music choices over his career (initiation songs, etc). Worth a watch if anyone has iPlayer.
Just watched it, and apart from 'Valerie' and the 1D song, I had no idea what he was on about. Thanks Dele for making me feel a hundred. Also wanted to take a needle and thread to his trousers!

cesanje-glave.gif

I'm going to sound like a bit of a dick, but to me you can tell how much someone knows about football by how highly they rate Dele and what he does.

You're not wrong.

If he isn't scoring goals then he's had a "shit game" according to some. Even though his role is now different, covers more ground than almost anyone on the pitch every week, puts in a defensive shift and never shies away from the ball. Such a clever player.

Shame there's no "Player Cam" anymore on Sky as a lot of the great stuff he does is usually off camera when he's off the ball.

Sadly, injuries have been an issue this season and he's only started 24 games (out of a possible 47 games) and has 7 goals and 5 assists from a deeper role.

Back
Top Bottom