Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Actually paying players based on performance? Wow what an idea! Milk and Coffee?!! Wow

ConventionalGratefulDegu-size_restricted.gif

Which is how any successful working environment should be. Rewarded through performance and not paid for mediocrity.

I know they are gooners but players like Ozil have been stealing from Fans, Ramsey demanding a new contract for 10 mins good football in 12 months, what a tosser, awful remuneration system there

Absolutely gigantic for us that Dele is tied down. He's a thoroughbred of a footballer and financially or footballing wise we are secure with him and his talents now. This is a genuinely big deal. Thrilled we've been able to get him tied down with so many loose ends surrounding the club at the moment.

The board deserve a pat on the back for getting this done. Get Eriksen to fold and sign up and regardless what people think it will be very exciting for the short to medium future once all is settled and sorted. Lovely stuff Del boy!

At last, some good news. But why no picture of Poch with his arm around Dele? Should I be worried?

From what I remember, I don't think Poch has done one of those in over a year.

Winks, KWP, Kane and Sanchez all renewed over the summer and I don't think Poch had his arm round them either.

From what I remember, I don't think Poch has done one of those in over a year.

Winks, KWP, Kane and Sanchez all renewed over the summer and I don't think Poch had his arm round them either.
The Club have missed a trick there, imagine if they had a waxwork of Poch in his suit at the Club shop sat at a desk with his arm out, with the idea that fans would then sit next to him pretending to sign a contract, pen in hand. The queue would be halfway down Park Lane.
£10 a pop :levyeyes:

The Club have missed a trick there, imagine if they had a waxwork of Poch in his suit at the Club shop sat at a desk with his arm out, with the idea that fans would then sit next to him pretending to sign a contract, pen in hand. The queue would be halfway down Park Lane.
£10 a pop :levyeyes:
they don't need a waxwork, just a green backdrop and Poch will be superimposed later :)

Back
Top Bottom