Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a bunch of no-mark celebs at his launch party, invite your workmates. No Eric ‘bookworm’ Dier. But have Lottie Moss and George Linekar FFS.

Also that a Ruby Mae certainly not the young lady in the Dele Alli sextape :allitongue:

invite your workmates.
4C12850E00000578-0-image-m-4_1526017080466.jpg

Misspelling of Spurs players by Spurs fans winds me up a lot more than it should. We see their name every bloody day in one way or another!!

Ok don't get me wrong... Goran Bunjevčević (googled it, and what) is one thing. But Eriksen, EriC Dier, EriK Lamela, Dele Alli, Mousa Dembele, Davies not Davis etc.. coooomeee onnnn!

The incorrect use of capitals winds me up! :levyeyes:

Very good season again, at times this season things he does didn't come off but he has such a creative mind, finished on more assists than goals this season, will continue to learn with us and Poch.

Such a fantastic player.

His double against RM & Chelski are my highlights for him, along with the 100+ nutmegs he has done this season.

Never change.

Here he is...some players have their kids...some are Sonny...and one has armfuls of boots to give out to fans...
DdGir9hW4AAEIEu.jpg:large

I am going to give Sonny the benefit of the doubt and suggest this was part of a montage for his legion of fans back home in South Korea .

Back
Top Bottom